Amazon Sydney's quick HC journey to Guardian

Kstil3227

Jun 22, 2019
Amazon Sydney the Plague/Poison Javazon with Charge Strike+Max Valk as backup for PsN immune was created to have a different character to play when I needed the break from Hurricane-Syd's grind to 99. Sydney has quested through the game up to Act 5 Hell already and killed hell Shenk for the nice stopping point. Players 8 was used all the way til Hell. Then dropped to P3/5 til Shenk. Plague is wicked strong in Patch 2.4. I didn't screenshot anything (really didn't think about it, oops) of the journey up until the LK grind to gather the runes for Bramble, Fortitude, and CtA. I decided to stick it out in LK for 1,000 runs. Sydney still doesn't have a great base for making Fortitude (Merc armor) in, so the runes sit idle in the stash at the moment. Her CtA rolled +3BO which is better than 1 :ROFLMAO: . Screenshots for the rune haul through 1,000LK runs are attached. Total rune haul so far is 5 Lem, 3 Pul, 1 Um, 4 Mals, 0 Ist, 3 Gul (1 from Hellforge), 1 Vex from playthrough found in LK :oops:, 4 Ohms, 2 Lo, 1 Sur. 2 Mals were cubed for the Ist in CtA along with a Mal and Ohm. 1 Ohm and 1 Sur used in the Bramble.

The ultimate plan for Sydney is to complete hell and make Guardian, then back to LK to grind for Enigma + Infinity. Then once all that is complete, another grind and entrant in the Untwinked Journey to 99. I would like to stay Poison for as long as possible on the 99 grind to break up the always Lightning Fury zon stigma. We shall see.

Sydney's current gear:

Weapon- Titan's (196% ED) (Farmed at NM Meph during about 900 or so runs)
Shield- Sanctuary Blade Barrier (62 all res roll) (Shield racked in LK, used 2 Ko + 1 Mal from LK)
Swap- Tele Staff (Shopped Normal Act 3) or CtA + Sigon's for BO or Lower Res Wand (Shopped)
Helm- Rare Circlet (10FCR/119 AR/19 Dex/19 all Res) (Gambled)
Armor- Bramble Dusk Shroud (47% PsN Skill damage)
Amulet- Crafted 1 Zon/10 FRW/1% Life Steal/42 life/8 LR/4 DR (Crafting Blood Amulets)
Gloves- +3 Java/9 Dex (Gambled looking for 2/20 gloves which I have as well)
Belt- Razortail (Farmed at NM Meph after during 900 or so runs)
Boots- Rare 20FRW/34% ED/3 Rep life/23 CR/26LR/PsN reduce 25% (Gambled) (Used 40FRW Boots for LK running)
Ring 1- Rare 10STR/39 life/All res 5 w/34FR (Gambled)
Ring 2- Raven Frost (Farmed at NM Meph after during 900 or so runs)

Backpack: Cube, Tomes, Gheed's (145/11/23), Life, Resists, FHR charms

Stats/Trees in 2 screenshots that are attatched. 25K Plague javs :D

Attachments

• Screenshot377.png
    Screenshot377.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot403.png
    Screenshot403.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot402.png
    Screenshot402.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot387.png
    Screenshot387.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot386.png
    Screenshot386.png
  • Screenshot385.png
    Screenshot385.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot384.png
    Screenshot384.png
  • Screenshot383.png
    Screenshot383.png
  • Screenshot378.png
    Screenshot378.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot379.png
    Screenshot379.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot380.png
    Screenshot380.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot381.png
    Screenshot381.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot382.png
    Screenshot382.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Not long after making this post I decided to just push through and finished Sydney's Guardianship. Nothing dropped or happened worth noting. It was smooth and fast sailing through Act 5. Sydney kited wave 4 Venom Lords out of the throne and tele'd back in to spawn wave 5 and kited most of them out as well. Only 1 straggler was left. Then the fight with Baal was very uneventful, lower res and plague javs til death. Guardian Sydney is now on her way back to LK for the long slog of runs to make Enigma and Infinity. Maybe some Cows in there as well seeing as Plague Javs should mow down some cows as well. We shall see. Possible split, 500 LK, 100 Cows, 500 LK back and forth.

Attachments

• Screenshot405.png
    Screenshot405.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot406.png
    Screenshot406.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot407.png
    Screenshot407.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot408.png
    Screenshot408.png
Nice job kstil. Guardians always get my respect. But if you running for 99, why not save the Ancients Quest?

Reactions: snickersnack
Nice job kstil. Guardians always get my respect. But if you running for 99, why not save the Ancients Quest?
I didn't save the ancients for this specific character because if I decide switch from poison to lightning fury I would like to run Baal for levels since she is so fast at Baal runs with lightning. I will test out poison/plague java in the Baal runs first though. I know Chaos is good too with either option. Lastly, I just like having that title of Guardian. :D . If the Terror Zones from Bnet ever come to SP then saving Ancients would be an easy decision to save or you could argue you don't need to if the Terror Zones have the same monster level as your character.

My 3rd character I have planned next after this Zon is a FoH Pally that will be untwinked and a possible long term goal of 99, that character would very much benefit saving the Ancients do to the destruction of Chaos he can do.

Reactions: Zyr
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High