All posts deleted and a corrupt backup. Sounds like FUN!

Does any of you have backups of the different guides here? I'm sure I have atleast the zealot, hammerdin and avenger guides back at home, though in printed versions, not sure if they're still cached in temp inet files...will have to check after work.

=O yea i got bad on pally now so maybe i will die.

And i like yelling at people too, now everyday to deal with this ill ask for best zelot (yes zelot) weapnn, how much ar for my smitadin , and what does foh, hf, ar, v/t, ctr, hs stand for. O and wat is the best overall PVP PVM MF ownnage pally taht doesnt require good gear , thanx ;)

This is just great...

And why on earth did my postcount go down by nearly 500, and yours is still the same?

I'm sure the Nublets (and their awe inspiring questions) will come sniffing out of their holes soon enough.

My contribution to the new FAQ:

If you're playing a Hammerdin make sure you're dex is at least 300. Dex has a hidden passive bonus to BH damage. :D

Any1 said:
I'm sure the Nublets (and their awe inspiring questions) will come sniffing out of their holes soon enough.

If you're playing a Hammerdin make sure you're dex is at least 300. Dex has a hidden passive bonus to BH damage. :D
yeah, and the 300 dex also gives you max block, cant forget about that one

Ash Housewares said:
there are only a few pockets of humanity on the boards right now, so, I have scarce alternatives
Steals Ash's pcokets and wallet <insert evil laugh> all your pockets are belong to me

Elvish

Oh man this is the suxxors like big time?!

Its ohsogay who evar did this?! Step forward?! I WILL MAKE THEM DIE! :rant:

Anyways it would be AM/AD/AC Paladin not AT....

Any1 said:

nice nice - lmao

Sry but I think you are very wrong its like 400 energy...and it will make you invisible to all forms of attack: Magic, Elemental, Missle, and Physical.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High