Afraid to Shower Fridaily

NorthDakota

Aug 10, 2012
RL: Woke up, afraid to shower because I am a lobster, only squishier. 8 hours in the sun yesterday, no sunscreen. Hopefully going for a run later today but it's hotter than hell here.

D2: Planning on hitting AT hard today but my keyboard is super clicky (mechanical) and my roommate is still sleeping.

OVG: I want to play some SC2.

Ouch! It's been a long time since I've gotten burned that bad but I remember how bad it sucks.

RL: Had some work but it got rescheduled for next week. I didn't want to do it anyways. So the fam and I are going to go see Despicable Me 2 and run some errands.

D2: Meh

OVG: PoE of course. Maps. I'm acquiring maps much faster than I can burn them, which is a good thing I guess.

RL: Working and not getting as much done as I need too.

D2: Still working on getting my first single player character a sorc into Hell, she is 54 halfway through act 2 nm. Things are going well so far she has 134mf, no issues at all playing on MP5 as a blizzard sorc. Made an insight for the merc this weekend and my life became much easier. Still hoping for a 4os sword for Spirit.

OVG: D3 and PoE are on the backburner until this sorc gets into hell.

RL: home today. Start driving back tomorrow.

D2: nope.

Ovg: built a new village in tribal wars.

I went on a vacation earlier this summer; 5 days and the sun never saw me unless I was in the pool. Every single one of my friends were... lobsters! :D

RL: Spending Friday night at home has always been depressing...

D2: Spend almost the whole day leveling a blizzsorc and deeded in NM Throne... Now it's time to do it all over again :badteeth:

OVG: Nah.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High