Affix Level calculating spreadsheet.

logoutzero

Nov 9, 2005
I find myself running numbers on all sorts of items during tournament play when looking for certain affixes or whatever. I've spent the last few hours putting together a very rough sheet that should handle that pretty easily.

There are 2 sections to this sheet.

The first, smaller area, is the "Manual Affix Level Finder" section. In it, you can enter the following information into the light orange squares:
  • Item's Level (ilvl)
  • Item's Quality Level (qlvl)
  • Item's Magic Level (mlvl)
The sheet will calculate the resulting Affix Level (alvl) for the number you entered. This will work for things like monsters dropping certain items, or even p.gem rolling, but you'll have to know the numbers to use.

The second, larger area, is the (start) of my calculator. Enter your data into the appropriate light orange squares, and the number cruncher should show you some helpful info.
  • Character Level (clvl) is only used in Charsi and cube recipes.
  • Item Level (ilvl) is used to figure the appropriate alvl from a drop, or as input for Charsi or the cube.
  • Base Item is a list of (according to the Arreat Summit) every piece gear (less charms for this release) and will automatically use the correct qlvl and Magic Level (mlvl, when dealing with Circlet-types, Wands, and Staves) in calculations.
The bold areas of this section list out the alvl of the item if dropped naturally, the ilvl and alvl if Charsi imbues, the ilvl and alvl (the same number AFAIK) and the odds of additional magic affixes when crafting (Blood, Safety, Hitpower, and Caster recipes)

Numbers and item names were pulled from the Arreat Summit, so accuracy is dependent on that. Also, my rare re-rolling numbers don't seem to match those found in the Item Generation Tutorial, so just treat it as a beta for now.

I find myself looking up this stuff often when playing in tournaments. Hopefully someone else can find some use in it.

Anyone that clicks this link should be able to enter numbers in the highlighted squares, but not change anything else (hopefully!)

If you find typos or errors, please let me know here and I will update the sheet. After I've put some more work into it, checked for errors, and added a couple other features I want to include, I'll try to figure out how to make it so you can keep your own copy offline. This should work for now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pVEb9TH2wjc-DU5jJN-l5Gz9ZbbcYNgBS4HRQDhB9Hs/edit?usp=sharing

Inputs, suggestions, errors/bugs/typos, any feedback really is appreciated!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High