Advanced Necromancer Strategies

rickcarson said:
since this thread was intended to be for strategies, not argument, feel free to delete my posts in it.

It could actually help people decide something about Poison Mages for themselves. I found this little argument to be intriguing and informative, maybe other people will as well.

rickcarson said:
.....snip....

I *still* think anyone who uses *any* Poison Mages is fooling themselves about their effectiveness.

Note to mod: since this thread was intended to be for strategies, not argument, feel free to delete my posts in it. Oh and, slap JoJeck over the wrist with a wet bus ticket for getting my name wrong. :rant:

Sorry for being tired and grumpy.
Poison Mages do have their uses in big player games where killing big monsters against regeneration is tough but we'll have to differ in our opinions on their worth.

This debate has been useful if at least it has settled the issue of poison stopping regeneration even if this is not the best thread for the exchange of views. We can't have a situation where something as fundemental as poison stopping regeneration is in doubt for any length of time.

rickcarson I appologise for getting your name wrong. I was obviously too wrapped up in the issue at hand to pay attention to details like addressing the person I was arguing with correctly *** SLAP *** ... Ouch that bus ticket hurt !

Hope you get a good rest and come back refreshed. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High