A Song Of Ice And Fire Mafia Game

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
The Rules:

1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made an hour or more after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any sorts of reason will result in a mod kill.

4. You are allowed to communicate during the night in designated QT pages with designated people.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be clear who you are voting for.

7. The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the person to be lynched has until the day’s end to persuade the town otherwise.

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, don't start a flame war or a serious confrontation. Please PM me instead in order to find a resolution.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.
Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post per day phase).

13. If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

Players Alive:

1. Gwaihir
2. Moar
3. Ankeli
4. Kestegs
5. Phillinnicus
6. Caluin Graye

Vote Tally:
Day 1:
Valharous (Sath, Solar Ice, ankeli, Gwaihir, kestegs, pharphis, goryani, pyrotechnician, Martin Long, laarz, korial)
Zokar (Caluin Graye, technomancer)
Caluin Graye (Coju)

Day 2 Votes:
Coju (technomancer, phillinicus
Val: (Ankeli, Noodle, Sathoris, moar, , kestegs, gwaihir, pharphis, solar ice, zokar, pyro
Zokar: Val

Day 3 Votes:
Coju (Caluin Graye, gwaihir, techno, ankeli, kestegs, Noodle, martinlong, leopold stotch
Caluin Graye (Coju,
Leo (Solar Ice

Day 4:
Leo (Moar, gwaihir, Caluin Graye, Martin Long, pyro, ankeli, kestegs, techno

Caluin Graye (Sathoris,

Pyro: (Phil

Day 5 Votes:
Laarz: Gwahir, phil, ankeli, kestegs, moar

Dead Players
:

Goryani
valhouras
Pharphis
Korialstraz
Solar Ice
Noodle
Coju
Leo
zokar
technomancer
Sathoris
Martinlong
Pyrotechnician
Laarz

Winner:
Coju

Last edited:
Technomancer Melisandre
Ankeli Balon Greyjoy
Gwaihir Petyr Baelish
Noodle Jamie Lannister
Phillinnicus Wraith
Valhouras Wraith
Pyrotechnician Eddard Stark
Goryani Jorah Mormont
Caluin Graye Thoros of Myr
Solar Ice Stannis Baratheon
Martin Long Bronn
Laarz Tyrion Lannister
Coju Sir Dontos Hallard
Moar Empowered White Walker
Sathoris Cersei Lannister
Kestegs Robb Stark
Zokar Varys
Leopold Stotch Daenerys Targaryen
Korial Empowered White Walker
Pharphis Asha Greyjoy

1. Eddard Stark
2. Robb Stark
Abilities:
Burn Corpse: Remove a fallen foe from this world permanently
Night Kill: Select one person to be killed
War Planning: Prevent death from every living member, one time use activates day talk for next day phase ONLY
Skin Walk: Take the body of a wolf to learn the identity of one player each night

3. Daenerys Targaryen
4. Jorah Mormont
Abilities:
War Planning: Prevent death from every living member, one time use activates day talk for next day phase ONLY
Dragon Flight: Switch two players using your dragons to redirect night actions

5. Jamie Lannister
6. Cersei Lannister
Abilities:
War Planning: Prevent death from every living member, one time use. Activates day talk for next day phase ONLY
Pay your debts: Get revenge by taking your killer with you.

7. Stannis Baratheon
8. Melisandre
Abilities:
War Planning: Prevent death from every living member, one time use. Activates day talk for next day phase ONLY
Read the flames: Learn the abilities used by one player each night

9. Balon Greyjoy
10. Asha Greyjoy
Abilities:
War Planning: Prevent death from every living member, one time use. Activates day talk for next day phase ONLY.
The Drowned God: Drown yourself for 50% less chance to be killed one night

11. Petyr Baelish
Abilities:
Secrets: Learn secrets about one player each night. When you house align, you will give a secret of my choosing to said house.
House Align: Choose a house to get the same wincon as them number 1-5. They will not be notified of your forum specific identity, but of your role name. You will only have which house you are apart of. It is up to you to determine and connect more information through way of secrets if you so choose

12. Varys
Abilities:
Secrets: Learn secrets about one player each night. When you house align, you will give a secret of my choosing to said house.
House Align: Choose a house to get the same wincon as them number 1-5. They will not be notified of your forum specific identity, but of your role name. You will only have which house you are apart of. It is up to you to determine and connect more information through way of secrets if you so choose

13. Wraith #1
Abilities:
Revive If White Walker, returns them to full state. If human, turns them into a white walker.
Passive: One time self revival

14. Wraith #2
Abilities:
Revive: Revive a fallen foe. If White Walker, returns them to full state. If human, turns them into a white walker.

15. Thoros of Myr
Abilities:
Revive: Human
House Align: Choose a house to get the same wincon as them number 1-5. They will not be notified of your forum specific identity, but of your role name. You will only have which house you are apart of.

16. Empowered White Walker
Abilities: protect one person from death each night, can not target same person twice in a row

17. Ser Dontos Hallard
You are the village idiot. You win if you are lynched and only lynched.

18. Empowered White Walker
Abilities: protect one person from death each night, can not target same person twice in a row.

19. Tyrion Lannister
A loner. You have drawn the most difficult role in the game and it will be extremely hard to win. Your goal is to survive. You will gain access to night kills every night if you are one of the five remaining players.

20. Bronn
Protect Tyrion Lannister from death

Mafia

Day 1:
Valharous (Sath, Solar Ice, ankeli, Gwaihir, kestegs, pharphis, goryani, pyrotechnician, Martin Long, laarz, korial, coju)
Zokar (Caluin Graye, technomancer)

Night 1
Zokar: Secrets Caluin Graye
Gwaihir: Secrets: PyroTechnician
Korial protects self
Moar protects self

Greyjoy
Goryani Burns Val (FAIL- Passive)
Pharphis Drowns 50% less chance to be killed

Baratheon:
Kill Kestegs (Solar Ice)
Read the Flames: Caluin Graye (Techno)

Targaryen:
Burn Corpse (Leo)
Dragon Flight: Switch Goryani and Kestegs (gory)

Stark:
Burn Valhouras
Kill: Caluin Graye

Lannister:
No action submitted

Day 2 Votes:
Coju (technomancer, phillinicus
Val: (Ankeli, Noodle, Sathoris, moar, , kestegs, gwaihir, pharphis, solar ice, zokar, pyro
Zokar: Val

Night 2:
Gwaihir: House Align: Randomly assigned to house Lannister
Zokar Secrets: Val
Moar: Protect Solar Ice
Korial protects coju

Greyjoy
Burn Val
Kill Pyro

Baratheon
Burn: Goryani
Kill: Pharaphis

Lannister:
Designate Petyr Baelish to burn Val

Targaryen:
Kill Coju (Fail to doc save)

Stark:
Kill: Pyro
Investigate: Zokar

Day 3 Votes:
Coju (Caluin Graye, gwaihir, techno, ankeli, kestegs, Noodle, martinlong, leopold stotch
Caluin Graye (Coju,
Leo (Solar Ice

Kill Solar Ice
Kill Leo
Burn Pharphis
Leo did War Planning
Kestegs Kill Noodle
Moar protects Moar
CG revies pyro

Day 4:
Leo (Moar
Caluin Graye (Sathoris
Pyro: (Phil
Techno (Caluin Graye

Day 4 night:
NK Sath (GJ 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] ability: Drown Ankeli)
NK Techno (D and SS)
NK martinlong (Stark 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] ability: Invesitgate CG)
NK Zokar (WW Investigate: )
Nk Pyro (Baratheon)

Laarz: Gwahir, phil, ankeli, kestegs, moar

Last edited:
Winter is Coming.

A war will ravage the land as the Game of Thrones has begun. Many feel like they have the right to the iron throne, and all are willing to sacrifice their life to get what they feel is theirs.

There are many forces at work outside of your own. You must pay the iron price to make progress to the throne, and there will be a trail of blood leading to the foot of the seat everyone cherishes.

IT IS NOW NIGHTTIME FOR THE NEXT 21 HOURS. THERE WILL BE NO ACTIONS THIS NIGHT. THE OFFICIAL START OF THE GAME IS 6PM CST OR APPROX 21 HOURS FROM NOW.

Use this shortened night to familiarize yourself with your role, ask me questions, gather what information you can. DO. NOT. SEND. IN. ACTIONS.

1st day begins in 21 hours 6pm CST again. You are free to post then, this is an actionless night meant for informational purposes only due to complications that may arise within the game, and because I said it would start Thursday. if my box is full, keep trying, I will clear it ASAP.

Last edited:
Lastly: If there is anything discrepency with what I told you in your PM and any other information you have please let me know ASAP. I am praying that will not happen

Lasting thought: If you come across something doing research of your own that may be a spoiler to the series, please do not post it. There is nothing that can be gained through the use of spoilers, General knowledge/research most likely WILL help, but in depth facts, or events will NOT. If you have questions regarding this, or want to know if you can post something, you can pm me, but I am hoping this is not a problem :)

It is now Daytime. You may post freely for 48 hours. The Game of Thrones has begun!

20 players alive it takes 10 to lynch 11 to lock. If there are any outstanding questions I will get to them asap, but you may now post

Edit: ThunderCat may be popping in if he so chooses as he may be helping to end a day or start a day here and there. So if he posts, consider him a host who has my blessing to post whatever he pleases.

Last edited:
Welp, an actionless night. Anybody want to just come on out and get it over with? Read in the sign-up thread that someone wanted a vendetta:

Vote: pharphis

I normally start off by suspecting Bad Ash . . . today is no different. I get the strange sense he knows more than he's letting on.

Sure is quiet up in here...

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, don't start a flame war or a serious confrontation. Please PM me instead in order to find a resolution.

Any game where this needs to be specified should be fun!

Still doing d1 spam, eh?

Looks like any other day.

I'm sticking with pyro as mafia for D1.

Vote: Pyro

Thought thefter!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Still doing d1 spam, eh?

Still doing nothing but spam...

I'm sticking with pyro as mafia for D1.

Vote: Pyro

This entire vote coming from you right off the bat smalls like nothing more than a bussing attempt to me. And we all know full well what you are capable of. Hence, you go first:

And I will echo the thoughts of disturbing calmness passing through the thread. Ie: Where is everybody?

how many books are in this saga? 12? I'm not reading all those books. trying to get thru my Christopher Pike book that's dated. They use payphones and tease their hair still. :D :D :D 80S FTW! :alright:

Currently at 5 I think. Wheel of time is the one at 12, going to 13 (I am in the middle of rereading that one).

Sure is quiet up in here...

Any game where this needs to be specified should be fun!

Looks like any other day.

Thought thefter!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Agreed with the first parts. But as for the vote, any special reason you are hopping on the wagon?

This entire vote coming from you right off the bat smalls like nothing more than a bussing attempt to me. And we all know full well what you are capable of. Hence, you go first:

And I will echo the thoughts of disturbing calmness passing through the thread. Ie: Where is everybody?

ahaha, seriously?

The time pyro and I were scum before last I refused to vote for him, and thus we lost that game!

Wow, that's a helluva read from one post!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High