a new guy on board.

Klonki

Aug 6, 2010
a new guy on board.

Hellooo from Sweeden. :wave: My name is John, a hc-player. Been playing since 04 i think. HC has always been my biggest passion for the game. I'm playing EUHCL mostly.. Solo because i don't like to be punished for nothing in "pub-games". Something else i will try is HC in Single player. Seems to be a great community on this forum about it. Pretty cool i haven't known this site since i started playing. Some other sites i have visited was mostly boring.

My loverboys; Druid level 64 (werewolf) and a necro (summoner/bone) :coffee:

* John P.

Re: a new guy on board.

Ohai! I guess this is your intro of sorts. Well I am a sp player and I play HC on a few diff chars but I don't post in HC forum (I'm supposed to be off the netbook >.<) Since you posted your best HC chars I will post my best.

Kalthak Lv.77 FrenzyBarb (sometimes, speed is the key ;))

hi and welcome :wave:

i'm fairly recent to HC myself. i have a 95 zerk barb on HC East Ladder, but have even more recently moved to SP. i've played SP off and on, not seriously, for quite a while, not usually getting past normal, not really caring, but this time i wanted to try something out, a MF sorc. i thought, what would be the point if i couldnt mule, so that was the hook. now have an 82~ TK/orber (great guide highly recommend :thumbup:) and am havin a pretty good time. i miss playing with my buds, but a lot of them have fallen out of d2 anyway.

anyway, [/rant about myself] the SP forum is cool, but the trade side doesnt appear to have many (any) HC traders..

welcome!

Thank you both! :) Amazing Crawling, level 95 at HC, nice indeed! My best ever was level 91, then i got killed. Trading in Single Player, how would that work huh?
Thanks for the guide as well. I will check it out and continue with my adventure with my necro on euhcl. Currently level 6.

CDM: Do you play 2H Berserk? Did you do it untwinked? Is defense worth it when you're basically at 0 everytime it matters?

Hmm my druid was killed during a baalrun.. Abit bored about it. I have my necro at least. :)

hi and welcome :wave:

i'm fairly recent to HC myself. i have a 95 zerk barb on HC East Ladder, but have even more recently moved to SP. i've played SP off and on, not seriously, for quite a while, not usually getting past normal, not really caring, but this time i wanted to try something out, a MF sorc. i thought, what would be the point if i couldnt mule, so that was the hook. now have an 82~ TK/orber (great guide highly recommend :thumbup:) and am havin a pretty good time. i miss playing with my buds, but a lot of them have fallen out of d2 anyway.

anyway, [/rant about myself] the SP forum is cool, but the trade side doesnt appear to have many (any) HC traders..

welcome!

Thanks for posting that guide. I think I'm going to make my first char on my new acct based off of that. So yeah, I'll be completely untwinked. I'm just dreading dying before i have enough time to really explore the character. And having not played in a while, I'm kind of worried about the early-going before I get back in the hang of things.

better to die in the early part than in the later, less time lost :grin:

CDM: Do you play 2H Berserk? Did you do it untwinked? Is defense worth it when you're basically at 0 everytime it matters?

-i have, but not this time
-semi twinked. it was my 3rd ladder character so i had amassed some gear. he was a concentrate barb until around 94, when i got tired of him doing less damage than i was used to.
-yes

if you have more questions, pm me or start a new thread, we dont wanna take over klonki's welcome thread.

Welcome to hardcore!

I think you'll find that you like it here.

On a side note, is this still the same ladder? Or has it been reset again?

same one. gonna come back to it?

Ahh thanks! Yeah, it seems to be nice here. Not much spam and not so much inmature behavior. I like that. I got tired after my druid got killed so i'm focusing in to do some future blogs for my Klonki instead with her lonely adventure. :)

If you are looking for a EuHCL community to play in then check out the thread about Gauss channel, if ou havent allready

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High