A Guide to Runewords and Your Bow v1.2

Re: A Guide to Runewords and Your Bow v1.2

I'll be sure to test out my newly made wrath crusader bow(15% ED) with my strafer sometime. It'll probably be a slow killer though. Would treachery, or fort work better with it? I guess you'd need something like a dream helm also for extra needed bite.

Heck, I never even heard of someone using one, let alone see one in action....

Has anyone had a problem making a runeword??? I tried a blade bow to make a Harmony, the first time it worked, but, the second time, it didn't. All it said was "Gemmed Blade Bow". Anyone else with this kind of problem? And .... How can i stop it from happeneing again if its a bug? Thanx in advance.
It was Ladder reset yesterday.. so if you just tried doing it on the same char as last time...it will not work since Harmony is a Ladder runeword. Your char is now in Non-Ladder.

If not.. are you sure its in the correct order?

Holy crap, I didn't expect a weapon with no ED to be so effective. Didn't have problems tearing up big D and I only had like 800 life and resists weren't maxed, plus I had alot of empty gear slots. He spent half of the fight sprinting at 1 MPH.

I can't imagine if I had armor like fort, duress, or treachery on(was wearing nothing but dream highlords aldur boots Tgods and some rings). I'll probably add laying of hands, war travs, and fort to this twisted combo.

Is +dmg from gear/charms affected by %damage to demons, and off weapon %ED? If so I should use war travs and use some more +dmg charms.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High