A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

Is that grail complete now @Helvete ?
Missing Stormlash, The Redeemer, and Cow Kings Hooves.

Also missing Cham and Zod as direct drops, and somehow the paladin aura skillers. Probably rerolled a couple of them.

Runeword grail is way, way off.

Overall, D2 and D2R combined, grail IS complete, but that doesn't count for me personally. D2 grail still missing the big four uniques, I think. At least my current grail; one earlier session had Mang Songs; current one doesn't.

Overall, D2 and D2R combined, grail IS complete, but that doesn't count for me personally. D2 grail still missing the big four uniques, I think. At least my current grail; one earlier session had Mang Songs; current one doesn't.
This concept resonates strongly with me. I've found quite a few things in D2R I haven't found (yet) in legacy LoD, although there are a bunch in D2R I haven't found that I have plenty of in LoD. I've never mixed the two and think I'll keep them that way, they each have their strengths, but for me i'm 99% excited to play in D2R currently.

Going to finish the grail in D2R before I bring anything forward. Stuff can't go back anyway, so no thought required there. Couple interesting builds in D2R which would benefit greatly from my old stuff, so someday I will forward, but not today, and probably not this year.

Reactions: little birdy
After Tyrael's, TZ act bosses becomes much less appealing, but I am pleased to find that it still scratches "that" itch.

This one in particular will look great on my hammerdin:
Screenshot144.png

After mostly running TZ with the little playtime I have at the moment, I just started doing LK a few days ago. Today I did 35 runs with the following outcome: :)

- SC 7 MF
- BER :love:
- SC 5@3FRW
- Gul

I am now at ~ 300 LK runs with this new Nova-Sorc (untwinked, lvl 94), resulting in a great start considering I only have to find runes for Infinity (self-wielded) and CtA.

PS: Chest vs no-chest Bers at LK is now 1:3. Maybe I am clicking too many poppables? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot197.png

Screenshot199.png

Hey all, never posted here before but I've enjoyed lurking here a bunch. Just crafted these gloves and just had to share it lol, I think i crafted like 25 in a row and the LAST ones were these:

Screenshot (3230).png

After a bit I realized all the base blood affixes were perfect, then the 20 IAS, 1 off perfect strength and even perfect attack rating lol. Absolutely sick as I just figured out how to craft anything like this for the first time. Personally I think I would've preferred maybe some dual leech and/or resistance but I can't complain, these are definitely gonna get some use! As someone new to crafting wondering what people think of these :)

Wowzers. That is a lot of runes.

I decided to do one round of Ubers with my Smiter last night. My last 4 or 5 tries at it (months ago now) all resulted in either Druid or Necro Torches. To great disappointment :LOL: So I was basically hoping for anything but Druid/Necro. Thankfully, RNGesus came through for me with my first Barb torch:
IMG_0813.JPG

17/17 ain't bad! And this was mere hours after I finished Pat'ing a Throw Barb. So, as you can see in the screenshot, I gave it to my Throw Barb right away. It's a very nice addition to his gear!

I did about 30 minutes of Terrorized Mephisto last night with mostly nothing to show for it, then boom, Griswold’s Caduceus:
IMG_0814.jpeg

I was not planning on questing another Paladin anytime soon, but this is the last class set I needed to complete, so now I feel compelled to use it. Time to put my thinking cap on and come up with a build idea.

TZ andy tonight - Meh results by todays standard, would have been extatic pre-D2R:
Screenshot005.png
Gheeds is 40/bull/crap - But I forgot to mention last time that I found a 40/150/15 which is my best yet and was put to use immediately.
Gems represent Gem Shrines encountered, as usual. RBF was average poison one.

Also, when discussing grail completion, I forgot about Torch of Iro. Still missing that one too. When you get to my advanced age, memory starts to get a bit wonky.

Oh, and also trap skiller. And rolled some other skiller, forgot which one. Figures.

Lost of rings and amulets; all unremarkable.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High