All Resistances +25
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

I did have a look at the armour appearances and this was deemed good enough. :)

Well, being on sick leave has its ups and downs. Not getting as much RL stuff done as I would have wished, not by a long shot. Not getting that much D2 done either, but trying to maximize efficiency. Drops from the last few days:

Screenshot128.png
I'd say it's a Keeper - pun intended - going to look into summon druid at some point.

Screenshot124.png
Duriel coughing up some goodies for once.

Screenshot123.png
*Cough* ...twice

Screenshot113.png
2/2/-47/8/12 - not eth, but a vast improvement on my first one.

TZ Duriel(!) early today.
01_Ohm_Rune.jpg
02_Green_Caddy.jpg

Nothing left. Holy Grail with current TZ Bosses is quite pointless. I think I'll Zip my current Chars (except my few UT) and stashes and perform a full clean restart without Terror Zones. I think it will be refreshing to Play the Game for a while.

m4ke

I spent an hour with Terrorized Mephisto (NM) this afternoon. It’s a new project I started last week, an untwinked hardcore Hydra/Orb Sorceress (not that I have much twinking gear stashed away in HC to start with 😂). She just beat NM two days ago. Figured Meph might hook me up with some stuff. I got a Tarnhelm and Goldwrap. Nice additions to the MF setup. Then he dropped Tiamat’s Rebuke and my first ethereal Titan’s Revenge! Looks like my next new HC character will be an Amazon.

IMG_0759.jpeg

Two finds from today:

Mal rune
IMG_0782.JPG

Griswold's Shield
IMG_0781.JPG

I'm just a Caduceus short of completing Griswold's set, which is the last class-specific set I need to complete. Griswold's set is the one I'm least keen on, as I'm not a huge fan of Paladins, but I still want to complete it and play a character using it...

Thanks but no thanks, Andy. Gold is more my colour...
Screenshot129.png

Had another similar drop with all greens: Diadem, Bone Visage and Grim Helm, but that was toward the end, and I was rushing to get in as many runs as possible, so didn't think to take a screenie.

I got a yellow Dimensional Shard from Terrorized Andy yesterday. Next time it will be Death’s Fathom! (Can you hear me RNGesus???) Griswold’s Caduceus would also be greatly appreciated because I want to play a character with that set…

I got a yellow Dimensional Shard from Terrorized Andy yesterday. Next time it will be Death’s Fathom! (Can you hear me RNGesus???) Griswold’s Caduceus would also be greatly appreciated because I want to play a character with that set…
Awkward...

(This is a particularly ridiculous pile of stuff. TZ Andy has popped up a lot in the evening for me recently)

Attachments

• Screenshot053.png
    Screenshot053.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: saracen85 and Jpy
@Nazdakka If I can get the whole hour in, I usually get something like 110 to 130 runs in at p3 with 600ish MF with lvl 97 cold sorc. Piles like that are actually pretty common. Last night I got only 15 minutes in, but still got wisp, eth boneflame, tomb reaver, several TC87 set items (but I don't pick up set items anymore unless they have variable stats and I know I don't have a perfect version), highlords, cat's eye, couple other unique rings, and probably more interesting stuff which is just left on ground because I can only imagine building so many of a particular character. I leave windforces and tal armors on the ground, which would have never happened pre-TZ era.

@Nazdakka If I can get the whole hour in, I usually get something like 110 to 130 runs in at p3 with 600ish MF with lvl 97 cold sorc. Piles like that are actually pretty common. Last night I got only 15 minutes in, but still got wisp, eth boneflame, tomb reaver, several TC87 set items (but I don't pick up set items anymore unless they have variable stats and I know I don't have a perfect version), highlords, cat's eye, couple other unique rings, and probably more interesting stuff which is just left on ground because I can only imagine building so many of a particular character. I leave windforces and tal armors on the ground, which would have never happened pre-TZ era.
I'm probably around 45s/run due to picking up a lot more stuff - almost certainly too much. Freyja the Blizz Sorc is level 93 and has about 300MF.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High