7x7 Journey

Tyler Law

Apr 19, 2018
I've been on this site for a while now, and I've been playing D2 for even longer. As an '02 kid, Diablo 2 is older than me, it's weird to think about. It's always been part of my life, my dad introduced it to me when I was 6 or 7 and some of my clearest memories are of us killing Andariel together on Sunday mornings. (I was scared of the burning dead so we never did act 2, first time I went into the sewers, I died so quickly).
Anyways, I stopped playing for 3 or 4 years, but always got back into it for about a month around March, I don't know why, however, this March, I kept playing, and I beat hell for the first time on softcore about a week ago with my Windy Druid, RadagstTheBrown, I was playing twinked because <snip by moderator >
Enough intro, I've decided to try and complete a SeptSept. I know it seems dumb, I've only beat the game once! But I've played so much, I think I can do it. So earlier today, I sat down and I asked Google to pick a number between 1 and 7. 5! I counted across the character screen, 1. Amazon, 2. Assassin, 3. Necromancer, 4. Barbarian, 5! Paladin! The class I used to play with my dad! My favourite was always Druid, but I have some experience with Paladin!
I hit Paladin, named him Sturm, as all my Paladins are and spoke to Warriv.
I'm going to be updating this thread as he goes, and as following characters go. Right now, he's sitting in the Rouge Encampment, getting ready to enter the Stony Field and rescue Deckard Cain.
The rules I've set for myself are SUPER simple.
- Only play /players1
- I can twink
- All characters but beat Hell mode and be hardcore

If anyone wants to follow along with me, please do! Add an introduction to yourself, and which rules you're following for yourself!

In case anyone is wondering, Sturm is a Hammerdin. I'm playing twinked, might as well be as overpowered as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what that modded TCP/IP server is you are talking about, but judging from this thread of yours you can just get items on the fly there. You also mention a mod that isn't allowed here, and talk about changing a character from HC to SC and back to HC.

So long story short: what you are doing isn't allowed here. Please read the rules !!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High