7AM Is far too early to be at work on a Sunday Sundaily if

KStuart

Nov 15, 2008
7AM Is far too early to be at work on a Sunday Sundaily

RL: Overtime but working 7-3 as its more convienant for the other guy today.

OVG: Nope

D2: More than likely assuming i dont get home from work and sleep all afternoon. Countess rune runs probably and hoping for something better than a bloody Dol if i do them.

Re: 7AM Is far too early to be at work on a Sunday Sundaily

Get up earlier :p

Yay for Daily Titles that don't leave me vaguely nauseous! :yes:

RL: Nope

D2: Trav rune Runs and Pindle experience runs. A Mal and an Um from Trav today, plus an Arreat's from the Pindle Garden. Very pleasant, and Halitosis the Barb is half-way to 92 now.

OVG:Not so much.

RL: Party last night went until about 5:30 am and my alarm to get up this morning went off before I left :p.
Went home and got about 5 hours of sleep and I don't feel too bad.
Going to watch some playoff football and maybe go to the game store and buy something.

D2: not yet, maybe later.

OVG : Maybe, of I buy a new game.

RL: Made some "Thank you for your presents for my daughter" calls, started to work on the medical expert report (is this the right word for it???) I have to do for work. I won't go into details, but parents can be cruel to children which makes me sick, esp. as a recent father myself...

D2: Vanity character (theme: Horror/Halloween) is in mid-act III in NM and doing well. Should be finished with NM by Tuesday.

I thought I remembered seeing this Daily Yesterdaily... Maybe because the OP is more eastern than this westener..

RL: Om nom noms.

D2: Smon mon om.

OVG: NOM NOM!

I believe after I stroll through these open tabs I'm going to eat.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High