78 Zealer died, with an Anni charm

jDynamic

Feb 1, 2009
78 Zealer died, with an Anni charm

Got really lucky and got Uber Diablo to spawn in my priv game! Was close battle but I obtained a 17/20/9 Anni and was really happy about it. Then I died in the next game on a Hell Andy run since I didn't drink my full rejuv. fast enough. So angry at myself!

Back to level 1 with nothing ... :thumbup:

Re: 78 Zealer died, with an Anni charm

Acht. My condolences man. That's always tough. especially at those higher levels. You're usually set up in better gear, and getting pretty comfortable with your killing potential.

My barb feels your pain. a week before his death he had just finished a grief with his HF and a lucky run drop from my assassin. had an anni on him too when a doll pack decided to appear out of the shadows while I was whirling away on gloams. sad part was I usually have another toon logged in so I can loot, and this time I was lazy and tried for a quick run before work. so...no loot

I usually find that it's when I feel "safe" that i usually bite it out of sheer sillyness. Im on my geared powerful whatever, and running the same stuff i've run dozens of times.

They say that complacency is one of the biggest killer in HC, and i believe it. Don't forget to list your Pally in the RIP sticky.

Last edited:

Too bad to hear that. When you play hc play smart :)

RIP. that sucks man. i never really get serious on HC because of stuff like this. makes me feel like all my hard work was for nothing (and i don't get that much free time to paly anymore too)

which totally opens a different playstyle NYK :) (i had to get used to it but i do enjoy the game so much more now!)

RIP for JDynamic...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High