Discussion 7 Guardians To The Glory!

NorthKorea

Nov 30, 2022
This is something I've always wanted to try. Especially when I came across a post by @Dispo96 who admittedly hasn't completed his journey so far, but it gave me the desire to do the same. I want this thread to be such a journey from start to finish, but I would like there to be a special "theme" Something like the 99 lvl thread, where people aim for 99 lvl, and here would be aiming for 7 guardians.

Goals:
7 Guardians - First and fundamental task.

Side mission: (I don't have to do this, but I can if I have enough patience) -
- Holy Grail
- 6 characters 90 lvl and one 99.

Rules:

- If a character dies, I change their build to another one.
- All self found/untwinked. So no trade.
- GoMule are allowed
- I have to do all quets, get all the WP.
- Resetting the map is allowed after completing the difficulty level, of course.
- Player settings depend on the moment in the game. There are no specific rules in this respect.
- You can return to places to gain exp and search for items.
- I am not obliged to go through all of them straight away. I can be focused on 1 guardian mission or all of them.

Druid - Fury all the time I've never even gone through softcore with it, let alone hell. So I have no experience (It'll be great!).
Sorc - Blizzard
Paladin - Zealot
Barbarian - WW or frenzy. Sorry for the lack of specifics, but I've never played with barb so I'm open to suggestions (any sugestions about this journey.
Assasin - Trapsin
Necromancer - Poisonmancer
Amazon - Javazon

Attachments

• 7 guardians.png
    7 guardians.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
I decided that in step 1 I wanted to go through each character 1 act. And get runes for Ancient Pledge, Stealth and for some weapons for Fury druid, Zealot and barbarian.

Turtle pace are the best pace :D . After that I want to focus on getting through normal level with one character get 45-50 lvl Kill baal, cows and when I'm ready for nightmare choose another character.

Fury druid and javazon set off first, but will they survive the journey? That remains to be seen.

And I made quest for Charsi! Well, and if I decide to go for the Holy Grail then we have the first item ladies and gentlemen

I've been playing this game for 20 years with breaks of longer or shorter mostly softcore, but I've never made it through as a 7 guardian. I have never even passed the game as a barbarian, fury druid or zealot. This is going to be a fun game to play.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 찰시.png
    찰시.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Good luck with this project. Are you sharing equipment amongst the seven?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High