6th Death Today (Haven't gotten past 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Hot Sauce

Nov 3, 2008
6th Death Today (Haven't gotten past 17)

So I was on HF Paladin trying to actually get high enough to use holy freeze and I join an enchant game and get enchanted. The damage and ar are good and I am going into travincal because the exp is relatively good for my level and the runner can't open cows. I kill 3 council members when geleb flamefinger gets to me. Right before I got to Mr. Flamefinger I was shot to 10hp by a cold enchanted unique. I potted all my reds and continued on even though my merc died. I was using zeal instead of my bow because it seemed to be working better. So I march up and zeal and he doesn't die but my health is going down and my belt is empty. I open up my inventory and frantically right click on rejuv pots. Well none of them ever activated and BAM deeds again. I really should play on West where I belong instead of trying to be cool on east :(

Re: 6th Death Today (Haven't gotten past 17)

Playing HC isnt about speed lvling, its about safety..
Cant say you are a safe player...

You'd have more success if you progressed at the appropriate level/places.

A level 17 char should have just arrived in Act 2. Run the sewers, head to far oasis , grab the staff and ammy and by the time your done with act2 you should be in the low twenties.

If your speed leveling then

make a new char. Make a Den/cain quest game. When your done with this you should be about level 5ish. Then join "trist" games till about 15. At that point make your way to Andy and then A2.

People will probably tell you to do Tristram runs until like, level 15 or something. Then move onto Tomb runs until 20, cows until 25, Baal until ~40.
Nightmare will mostly just be Baal until 60.
Then hell Baal to your heart's content.

I say if you don't have experience with a caster in HC, don't start a melee char.

If you've got 6 deaths in a day, and you haven't passed level 17 then I would suggest you either

1. seriously re-vamp your play style to revolve around safety and reasonable levelling rates...

or

2. play sc until you feel more ready for hc in the future

If you've got 6 deaths in a day, and you haven't passed level 17 then I would suggest you either

1. seriously re-vamp your play style to revolve around safety and reasonable levelling rates...

or

2. play sc until you feel more ready for hc in the future

You realize this was close to two years ago?

You realize this was close to two years ago?

In his defense, I saw this floating around on the 1st page yesterday before he posted in it. Someone may have posted, noticed the date, and then deleted their post.

Did you know "anheg" is Welsh for "unfair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High