[SC] [FT] PC PS 6/6/3 CTA Flail

Softcore
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ber + 10 Ist

None of my business but sopper is probly has the best price knowledge on this site and is very fair any time he makes a offer. Great person for any advice.

Reactions: Wiblur
When you say perfect Gheeds, do you mean perfect-perfect? Or a 40MF one that goes for 1 Ist?

When you say perfect Gheeds, do you mean perfect-perfect? Or a 40MF one that goes for 1 Ist?
Just a 40 mfer. The price check says that CTA was worth 2x Ber, and I think the guy on bnet overpaid a bit with sur and the charms. I’m not looking for another overpay just a fair value.

That guy overpaid by a lot
And that guy and you all don’t realise that 66 Cta drop amazingly fast in value due to the fact that 2.4 patch the base duration of battle command is 25 sec longer.

1/6 will be just as good as 6/6 is now.

glws

That guy overpaid by a lot
And that guy and you all don’t realise that 66 Cta drop amazingly fast in value due to the fact that 2.4 patch the base duration of battle command is 25 sec longer.

1/6 will be just as good as 6/6 is now.

glws
u dont know what is "base duration" or u just lie to buy items on low price?

Blizzard:

Battle Command

• Duration baseline increased from 5 seconds to 30 seconds (matching Battle Orders)

1/6 WONT BE as good as 6/6

None of my business but sopper is probly has the best price knowledge on this site and is very fair any time he makes a offer. Great person for any advice.
gl...

Reactions: Terrordactyl
u dont know what is "base duration" or u just lie to buy items on low price?

Blizzard:

Battle Command

• Duration baseline increased from 5 seconds to 30 seconds (matching Battle Orders)

1/6 WONT BE as good as 6/6

gl...
1/6 will be as good as 6/6 now
Offcourse when patch is live 6/6 > 1/6
Im only saying prices are dropping now for 6/6 due the change in 2.4, that’s all.

But enough off topic

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High