[2018] Tournament: Super Unique 2018 [by GooberGrape]

Act 5 is pretty nice, there seems to be tons of SU monsters, the monsters are a nice type for me, and you get loads of EXP!

Bloody hills were easy enough, but my damage is really starting to suffer, so things are taking far too many hits to kill for my tastes. Eldritch was pretty scary really, I had reset the game to mule after Shenk as usual, but Eldritch is rather dangerous being Extra fast, which is one of the most dangerous mods for me. Had to do a lot of running around and enranged many screens full of demon tricksters before I could get everything settled.

I was very much not prepared for this guy and his friends down in Abbadon. I knew they could be down there, but forgot how dangerous they are with frenzy and such, and there was very little room to work him since he was very close to the entrance.

I found an exp shrine near the Acheron area, and I know how good they are for exp, so I saved it, the game thought that was a good idea too!

The Frozen river was a bit tedious, and Frozenstein is very dangerous! That monster type is already very dangerous with stun and being relatively fast. My gold had filled up in the last session so I decided to do a gambling run in hopes of finding a usable weapon to socket with my quest. I gambled 2H Mauls and the higher tier 2H axe bases. A unique would have been lovely, but nothing materialized. But I did find a very nice hurty ancient axe. Here it is after socketing and upgrading. It is comparable to a "Bill" Insight in damage, which is the only base that has enough damage and no silly dex requirements. Ideally I could make insight in a staff eventually, but good enough damage bases don't drop yet. At this point I also decided to craft a couple things. I had a pair of boots for a caster craft, but they turned out terrible, would love some FRW as mobility is key for this guy! But I did craft this lovely amulet! I dropped a 4th blue ring from Eldritch, which I cubed 3:1 for an amulet.
Code:
 Eagle Talisman
Amulet
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0xcdfef5de
Item Level: 35
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
+10% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Maximum Damage
1% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Life
Lightning Resist +32%
Poison Resist +39%
It could certainly be better, but I'm not going to complain about it!

After that the game went much smoother. Everything dies in 1-3 hits now, which feels amazing! I got rather tired of reanimated skeletons though, I feel compelled to kill them as many times as necessary, but it sure slows things down! Nihl was no trouble, I have 650 life now and redemption, so pretty safe. His drop was intriguing, but I wasn't too excited since you can't reroll or craft circlets, but I was wrong!
Code:
Artisan's Circlet of the Jackal
Circlet
Defense: 27
Durability: 35 of 35
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x76ed9c81
Item Level: 68
+2 to Life
48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz
Socketed: Perfect Topaz
The 2 life is a bit of a troll, but it's pretty sweet, and finally gets me some real MF (I had 6% on a rare ring is all) And I can always change the sockets later if I want.

I was very excited by the prospect of finishing up the act, as there are 6 SU monsters in the last area! But boy was I in for some disappointment! Out of the Throne monsters I dropped only a single piece of equipment which came from Lister. And it was a wand! Did Baal on p8, which wasn't too bad. He had a nasty habit of spawning his clone, and I couldn't seem to get it to poof by going back to town. So much of the fight was twice the fun. His mana burn was also annoying, but after a little practice I seemed to get better at avoiding it. His drop was not amazing, but at least one item is usable. The Sigon boots have some much needed FRW and some resists. I'd be happy to find another piece for the 10% leech set bonus, but I have a fair amount already and it seems enough.

I was worried about the cow level, but it turned out to be quite easy. Cows died in 1 hit about 80% of the time, which made it quite safe and easy. King drop wasn't great, but green! Oddly I had found another angelic about 30 seconds earlier from a random cow.

I finished Normal by crafting a pair of blood gloves, but they were pretty base stat. The CB will be nice for act bosses though.

Stats going in to NM:

Life: 662
STR: 90
(25 unspent points)
Fire: 6
Cold: 36
Lightning: 18
Poison: 22

Skills:
20 Charge
16 Vigor
2 Redemption
2 Salvation
3 Holy Freeze

Resists are a bit sketchy, but I have salvation for when they're really needed. I'll finish maxing Vigor and drop another point or two into salvation/redemption soon. And pick up conviction. I usually run with Vigor on, as the mobility is helpful for positioning, would have been a painful normal without it and no FRW until late act 5!

Code:
Forum Name        Hero Name      Class        HC/SC    Last Waypoint      Level    Score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jiansonz          Biter          Druid        HC       NM Lut Gholein        52      73
Kestegs           Drive_By       Paladin      HC       NM Rogue Encampment   48      60
srrw              Hrothgar       Barbarian    HC       Lut Gholein           20      13
GooberGrape       Einfuhr        Druid        SC       Far Oasis             19      18
Dunedain          Grelda         Amazon       SC       Dark Woods            14       8
Wolron            SuperTrap      Assassin     HC       ColdPlains             8       1
Southpaw8668      Atalanta       Amazon       HC       Rogue Encampment       1       0

Resting In Pieces
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolron            SuperWolf      Druid        HC       NM Catacombs lvl 2    51      72
Wolron            SuperSaint     Paladin      HC       Diablo                35      41
logoutzero        Sheev          Paladin      HC       River of Flame        34      40

Nice write-up kesteg! I don't mean to detract from your accomplishment with this question - is that amulet you crafted usable?
The rules state you can craft and use items that are dropped by the SU's. But that amulet didn't come from a SU. (I'm being painfully pedantic I know, just a curiosity to be cleared up:) )

Dunedain said:
Nice write-up kesteg! I don't mean to detract from your accomplishment with this question - is that amulet you crafted usable?
The rules state you can craft and use items that are dropped by the SU's. But that amulet didn't come from a SU. (I'm being painfully pedantic I know, just a curiosity to be cleared up:) )
Q: Can I use any cube recipe I want?
A: Yes you may use any cube recipe you like. But the equippable item(s) must be dropped by SU's.

The rings for the crafting recipe all came from SU's, so the amulet is equippable as well. I will edit the main post to clarify that ruling.

Last edited:
Yes, nice write-up indeed.

At first, I thought that item level on the Circlet from Nihlathak must be way off but according to the Arreat Summit, Nilly in Normal is indeed a staggering monster level 68(!). I had no idea.

The Ice Spawns in Nihlathak's area are only level 40. Baal himself is only level 60.

(Btw, the old archived d2data.net has Nihlathak as being level 65. This is the first time ever I have found something there that has turned out to be incorrect.)

Dunedain said:
When he cubed three rings into an amulet, the amulet output is deemed equippable but it doesn't fit the description of "dropped by a SU" anymore, and shouldn't be able to be further modified. See where I was coming from?
Yes I see your viewpoint now. I rewrote the main rules page to read "Any item created using the cube may be equipped and used freely". This will allow any legally crafted item to be further modified however the player desires.

3 Chipped Gems + 1 Magic Weapon = Socketed Magic Weapon is a good example of a recipe where you might want to reroll the same item multiple times. Hope this helps, feel free to ask any further questions or clarifications and thank you for playing!

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone! and thanks for the rules clarification, that was how I had interpreted it myself.

I never actually looked at the circlet ilvl, that is quite crazy though. I did notice my item dropped by lister was ilvl 58, which I thought was nuts. I checked that one because he died near some other loot so I compared the ilvls to see if he dropped it or not.

I've been out of town on a work trip for a few weeks, so I think I'll drop a quick post for Atalanta. She killed off Corpsefire and he dropped the Triumphant Scepter, which she'll keep using until she's able to imbue the awaiting dagger in her stash. Here is a run down of all her current equipment dropped by the 8 Super Unique bosses up to this point.
Name: Atalanta
Class: Amazon
Level: 15
Strength: 41
Dexterity: 25
Vitality: 69
Energy: 15
Defense: 6/43
AR: 95/112
Fire: 0
Cold: 0
Lightning: 9
Poison: 5
MF: 0
Block: 9
GF: 39
FR/W: 0
FHR: 10
IAS: 0
FCR: 0

Inner Sight: 1/1
Critical Strike: 10/10
Dodge: 1/1
Slow Missiles: 1/1
Avoid: 1/1

Cap
Defense: 3
Durability: 12 of 12
Fingerprint: 0xea887070
Item Level: 5

Hard Leather Armor of Balance
Hard Leather Armor
Defense: 22
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 3
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0xf53dde5f
Item Level: 8
+10% Faster Hit Recovery

Spirit Chain
Sash
Defense: 2
Required Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0xd1284804
10% Chance to cast level 3 Charged Bolt when struck
+3 to Mana
Lightning Resist +9%
Poison Resist +5%
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Leather Gloves
Defense: 4
Required Level: 4
Fingerprint: 0x32236d5d
Item Level: 7
10% Chance to cast level 3 Charged Bolt when struck
+12 to Attack Rating
+12% Enhanced Defense
+1 to Dexterity
+6 Maximum Stamina

Ring of Greed
Ring
Required Level: 1
Fingerprint: 0x60f1b3c6
Item Level: 7
39% Extra Gold from Monsters

Triumphant Scepter
Scepter
One Hand Damage: 6 - 11
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Level: 2
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x5d9177a8
Item Level: 4
+150% Damage to Undead
+2 to Resist Fire (Paladin Only)
+1 to Sacrifice (Paladin Only)
+1 to Mana after each Kill

Buckler of Thorns
Buckler
Defense: 4
Chance to Block: 0
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0x166a533c
Attacker Takes Damage of 1

Boots
Defense: 2
Fingerprint: 0x48068415
Item Level: 5

Mercenary:
Name: Elly
Race: Rogue Scout
Type: Ice - Normal
Jagged Short Bow of Readiness
Short Bow
Two Hand Damage: 1 - 5
Durability: 16 of 20
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0x7f5a864e
Item Level: 10
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to Maximum Damage

Imbue with Charsi's future quest:
Dagger
One Hand Damage: 1 - 4
Durability: 16 of 16
Fingerprint: 0x35661cdc

Screenshot002.jpg

Rakanishu gave us two items we could use:
Screenshot008.jpg
Screenshot009.jpg

Akara's measly reward:
Screenshot010.jpg

Atalanta and Elly, Level 15, Dark Wood

Last edited:
Montaigne the Tesla/Freeze Ranger has entered the fray!

Code:
Forum Name        Hero Name      Class        HC/SC    Last Waypoint      Level    Score
jiansonz          Biter          Druid        HC       NM Lut Gholein        52      73
Kestegs           Drive_By       Paladin      HC       NM Rogue Encampment   48      60
srrw              Hrothgar       Barbarian    HC       Lut Gholein           20      13
GooberGrape       Einfuhr        Druid        SC       Far Oasis             19      18
Dunedain          Grelda         Amazon       SC       Dark Woods            14       8
Wolron            SuperTrap      Assassin     HC       ColdPlains             8       1
Southpaw8668      Atalanta       Amazon       HC       Rogue Encampment       1       0
hackedagainanda   Montaigne      Paladin      HC       Rogue Encampment       1       0

Resting In Pieces
Wolron            SuperWolf      Druid        HC       NM Catacombs lvl 2    51      72
Wolron            SuperSaint     Paladin      HC       Diablo                35      41
logoutzero        Sheev          Paladin      HC       River of Flame        34      40

I had very little time to put in between my other projects and progress is slow. Not much to write about on that last bit.

Code:
srrw              Hrothgar       Barbarian    HC       False Tombs 2/7       27      22
hackedagainanda   Montaigne      Paladin      HC       Rogue Encampment       1       0

Resting In Pieces

Some drops:

Bishibosh dropped some boots.

Screenshot191.jpg

A gift from coldcrow!
Screenshot192.jpg

At least Blood Raven dropped some gold.
Screenshot193.jpg

Nothing too exciting from Bonebreaker

Screenshot194.jpg

Rakanishu sort of boring.
Screenshot195.jpg

Nothing worth keeping from Treehead.

Screenshot196.jpg

Finally got me a belt(of thorns)

Screenshot197.jpg

Maybe I can get an eth from someone and make a stealth assuming someone else drops a two socket armor. :)

Screenshot198.jpg

More junk to be converted into gold from The Smith.

Screenshot199.jpg

Some more junk to be converted into gold. Courtesy of Pitspawn

Screenshot200.jpg

Code:
hackedagainanda   Montaigne      Paladin      HC       Spider Forest         28      24
srrw              Hrothgar       Barbarian    HC       False Tombs 2/7       27      22

Resting In Pieces

Last edited:
Andariel went down pretty quickly thanks for holy fire, Duriel however was a long and scary point blank shoot out with me chugging potions like crazy but eventually he went down too. Rangers are sooo much fun. Might have to make me a regular ranger and try twinking.

Mephisto should be manageable, but if I don't find some resists Diablo will eat me alive :(

Finally managed to get a bow from bane ash. Screenshot201.jpg

Andariel

Screenshot202.jpg

A rare life leech bow from beetleburst! Little elemental damage too.
Screenshot208.jpg

Got some rare gear for merc from Duriel.

Screenshot216.jpg

Last edited:
hackedagainanda said:
More junk to be converted into gold from The Smith.View attachment 11378
If that Skull Cap came from him, I think it was a mistake seeling it since it has runeword potential. As I wrote in an earlier post, only three or so 'boss monsters' in the game are capable of dropping non-magical stuff: Smith, Griswold and Blood Raven.

Last edited:
Well I have been in a D2 craze this week, joining most of the active tournaments! Two reasons for it! I love them and early areas let me clear a full area in a reasonable time, I rarely have many hours per day if at all to play D2 atm.

So in another tournament I'm playing a Blaze Sorceress, which I hope to backup with lightning damage. Since points are tight I wouldn't be also able to max Enchant and I wanted to play around it, so here I come with FrozenFire, an Enchantress to be backed up by Icy spells.

When she woke up and saw her whole stash missing she was on fire. She grabbed the only thing left, a measily Short Staff and proceeded to release her anger to the foes in the Blood Moor.

Having had to punch my way through the Moor in the Spirit Tournament, made me appreciate having a weapon, any weapon. The Short Staff is fast and does extra damage vs undead. Also the level in Firebolt which soon was complemented in weith the first level up made it OP. Short Staff was used for the Full Blood Moor and Den of Evil. Eventually I got javelins which in melee are worse then it, but they came with added fire damage which makes them ok for throwing.

My best find was a magic Bardiche in the Mausuleum or Crypt and here I'm sporting it using D1 tactics.

Screenshot042.jpg

It will serve my Act II merc well If nothing better comes along. The other weapon I found was an Eagle Orb of the Mind with +2 charged bolt and +1 warmth which is stashed. I also stashed all the cracked wands, orbs and scepters, which while not usable because of not being SU drops, can be normalized for extra money to gamble something worthwhile to socket or personalize later.

Throwing potions were used and did some good, but the way to advance fast and to kill Blood Raven and Bosses was Static Field spam... it's just OP.

Last edited:
Looks like this tournament has kind of stalled somewhat, but I am still plugging away with Atalanta, who has been reset and converted into a Bowzon using Fire and Ice as her main attack. Going the Daggerzon route with such dismal equipment was far to tedious for my sanity, so I decided to respec her and she is far more enjoyable to play now so I continue on.
A decent rare Composite Bow was found pretty early on, but it was stashed when she was still wielding daggers. Also, a the Bronze Short Battle Bow of Fire was rolled with 2os after deciding to respec. A Tir rune and a jewel with +3 to Mana after each kill were socketed to recover some of the heavily used Mana. This was the primary used bow for quite some time until Diablo dropped the Hellclap Short War Bow which she will now use as her primary.
Screenshot004.jpg
This was our somewhat wasted imbue in an attempt to get a fast jabbing dagger to use in the beginning, but then realized we didn't have enough dexterity yet, so we had to wait a couple more levels for her to become a actual Daggerzon.
Screenshot006.jpg
In the meantime she was swinging everything from spiked clubs, to two handed swords. At least with the two handed sword she didn't have the retarded blocking mechanics she had with the shield and one handed swinging weapons.
Screenshot007.jpg
This was Azrael first crafted polearm, which wasn't working too bad but couldn't hold a candle to his later crafted Brandistock that Ancient Kaa dropped and was rolled for two sockets and the CTC Amplify Damage on the second roll with chipped gems. The Ral rune that he dropped also was placed in one of the sockets with a Tal as well for some juicy damage on a speedy spear weapon. It was still viable for killing stuff all the way through Act 4. A magic Bardiche dropped in Act 4 as well, that we are trying to roll for another great modifier and hopefully two sockets again.
Screenshot015.jpg
Screenshot022.jpg
Screenshot024.jpg
This was a nice drop from Duriel for once. Now she has a nice breast plate, Sander's Gloves and a rare amulet, which isn't all that great but it is a piece of jewelry nevertheless.
Screenshot025.jpg
The Gidbinn reward ring, which was not worthless for once.
Screenshot029.jpg
With our first Gem Shrine in the Flayer Dungeon Level 2, we bumped a Ruby up to perfect and crafted this belt. The open wounds definitely helped with Diablo, as I could see him dripping blood puddles all over the place.
Screenshot032.jpg
Mephisto dropped this rare mask, which was eventually upgraded to a Death Mask for Azrael.
Screenshot034.jpg
Hephasto dropped a slightly better pair of Heavy Boots of Thawing for half freeze duration. We got another rare ring and the Hellclap bow from Diablo and nothing else was of use to the party. I'll add the screen shot in the next update, since I can't upload anymore on this posting.

Level: 35
Strength: 35/35
Dexterity: 75/89
Vitality: 130/130
Energy: 15/32
Fire: 48
Cold: 0
Lightning: 19
Poison: 24
Block: 26
GF: 0
FR/W: 0
FHR: 17
IAS: 30
FCR: 10

Magic Arrow: 1/1
Fire Arrow: 1/2
Cold Arrow: 1/1
Multiple Shot: 1/1
Exploding Arrow: 11/12
Ice Arrow: 1/1
Immolation Arrow: 10/11
Freezing Arrow: 1/1
Critical Strike: 1/1
Penetrate: 1/1
Decoy: 1/1
Evade: 1/1
Valkyrie: 2/2
Pierce: 1/1

Snowy Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0xf7de2343
Item Level: 11
Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Ghoul Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 16
Fingerprint: 0x2c74fea3
Item Level: 22
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Minimum Damage
+14 to Energy

Sander's Taboo
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 30
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 28
Fingerprint: 0xeb533530
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 9 - 11 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
+25 Defense
+40 to Life

Death Loop
Ring
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0x9f4164b1
Item Level: 21
+100 to Attack Rating
+2 to Dexterity
+7 to Life
Replenish Life +5
+2 to Light Radius

Wraith Shroud
Breast Plate
Defense: 95
Required Level: 9
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x4a619c91
+17% Faster Hit Recovery
+38% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Life
Lightning Resist +19%
Poison Resist +18%

Beast Fringe
Belt
Defense: 5
Required Level: 22
Fingerprint: 0xf7a7815d
Item Level: 27
3% Life stolen per hit
7% Chance of Open Wounds
+18 to Life
+16 Maximum Stamina
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

Skull Cap of Energy
Skull Cap
Defense: 11
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Strength: 15
Fingerprint: 0x2f77aaac
+3 to Energy

Doom Turn
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xabc63a28
Item Level: 40
+8 to Life
Fire Resist +8%
Poison Resist +6%

Hellclap
Short War Bow
Two Hand Damage: 10 - 25
Durability: 27 of 48
Required Level: 27
Required Strength: 35
Required Dexterity: 55
Fingerprint: 0x96afb075
+1 to Fire Skills
79% Enhanced Damage
+53 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 42 Fire Damage
+12 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +40%

Bronze Short Battle Bow of Fire
Short Battle Bow
Two Hand Damage: 5 - 11
Durability: 23 of 40
Required Dexterity: 40
Fingerprint: 0x1787a541
Item Level: 25
+20 to Attack Rating
Adds 4 - 10 Fire Damage
+5 to Mana after each Kill
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Aureolic Jewel

Aureolic Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x50ef8c1f
+3 to Mana after each Kill

Mercenary:
Name: Azrael
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Comb-Normal
Level: 34
Strength: 100
Dexterity: 77
Fire: 77
Cold: 78
Lightning: 68
Poison: 68

Azure Plate Mail of Frost Shield
Plate Mail
Defense: 110
Durability: 37 of 60
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0x5c5e4d1d
5% Chance to cast level 3 Frost Nova when struck
Cold Resist +10%

Wraith Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 93
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x60e711cd
Item Level: 26
+38% Enhanced Defense
+4 to Mana
Fire Resist +9%
Required Level +5

Brandistock of Amplify Damage
Brandistock
Two Hand Damage: 7 - 17
Durability: 15 of 28
Required Level: 19
Required Strength: 40
Required Dexterity: 50
Fingerprint: 0xe93b61cd
Item Level: 25
5% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune

Code:
Southpaw8668      Atalanta       Amazon       HC       Harrogath             35      42
hackedagainanda   Montaigne      Paladin      HC       Spider Forest         28      24

Resting In Pieces

Atalanta and Azrael, Level 35, Harrogath

Last edited:
Larzuk gave us 4 sockets in some gothic plate, which I guess we'll have to try and repair at some point. Snapchip dropped a Sharkskin Belt, which might be utilized a little later on. Ancients was taken on /p8 and wasn't too bad. Baal dropped a set of Rattlecage Gothic Plate Mail that Azrael will be using as we head into the Cow Level and then NM. Sorry, had a much more detailed write up and then it just went poof for some reason and I didn't feel like coming up with it all again off the top of my head.
Screenshot008.jpg
Screenshot004.jpg
Screenshot010.jpg
Screenshot011.jpg
Screenshot013.jpg
Screenshot014.jpg
Screenshot015.jpg
Level: 48
Strength: 70
Dexterity: 99
Vitality: 136
Energy: 15
Defense: 24/216
AR: 465/688
Fire: 58/18
Cold: 10/-30
Lightning: 29/-11
Poison: 34/-6
Block: 25
GF: 0
FR/W: 10
FHR: 17
IAS: 30
FCR: 10

Fire Arrow: 1/2
Cold Arrow: 1/1
Exploding Arrow: 11/12
Ice Arrow: 1/1
Immolation Arrow: 17/18
Freezing Arrow: 1/1
Critical Strike: 1/1
Penetrate: 1/1
Decoy: 1/1
Evade: 1/1
Valkyrie: 6/6
Pierce: 3/3

Snowy Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0xf7de2343
Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Ghoul Scarab
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x2c74fea3
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Minimum Damage
+14 to Energy

Sander's Taboo
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 30
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 28
Fingerprint: 0xeb533530
Adds 9 - 11 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
+25 Defense
+40 to Life

Death Loop
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x9f4164b1
Item Level: 21
+100 to Attack Rating
+2 to Dexterity
+7 to Life
Replenish Life +5
+2 to Light Radius

Doom Turn
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xabc63a28
+8 to Life
Fire Resist +8%
Poison Resist +6%

Wraith Shroud
Breast Plate
Defense: 95
Fingerprint: 0x4a619c91
+17% Faster Hit Recovery
+38% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Life
Lightning Resist +19%
Poison Resist +18%

Beast Fringe
Belt
Defense: 5
Required Level: 22
Fingerprint: 0xf7a7815d
3% Life stolen per hit
7% Chance of Open Wounds
+18 to Life
+16 Maximum Stamina

Skull Cap of Energy
Skull Cap
Defense: 11
Durability: 17 of 18
Fingerprint: 0x2f77aaac
+3 to Energy

Strong Demonhide Boots of Pacing
Demonhide Boots
Defense: 47
Required Level: 24
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0xb714dd3
Item Level: 34
+10% Faster Run/Walk
+32% Enhanced Defense

Hellclap
Short War Bow
Two Hand Damage: 10 - 25
Durability: 27 of 48
Required Level: 27
Required Strength: 35
Required Dexterity: 55
Fingerprint: 0x96afb075
+1 to Fire Skills
79% Enhanced Damage
+53 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 42 Fire Damage
+12 to Dexterity
Fire Resist +40%

Demon Impaler
Maiden Spear
Two Hand Damage: 24 - 32
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 54
Required Dexterity: 40
Fingerprint: 0x36fa3fe2
Item Level: 43
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
37% Enhanced Damage
Adds 22 - 56 Fire Damage
Adds 1 - 33 Lightning Damage
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Mercenary: Azrael
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Comb-Normal
Level: 46
Strength: 122
Dexterity: 95
Defense: 499/924
Fire: 100/60
Cold: 91/51
Lightning: 91/51
Poison: 91/51

Wraith Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 93
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x60e711cd
Item Level: 26
+38% Enhanced Defense
+4 to Mana
Fire Resist +9%
Required Level +5

Rattlecage
Gothic Plate
Defense: 332
Durability: 40 of 55
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 70
Fingerprint: 0x576511c1
Item Level: 60
+45 to Attack Rating
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
Hit Causes Monster to Flee 40%
+200 Defense

Gemmed War Spear
War Spear
Two Hand Damage: 15 - 55
Required Level: 21
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0xa2fd9a0f
Item Level: 46
Adds 2 - 100 Lightning Damage
Ethereal
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Code:
Southpaw8668      Atalanta       Amazon       HC       NM Rogue Encampment   48      60

Resting In Pieces

Atalanta and Azrael, Level 48, Rogue Encampment

Southpaw8668 said:
@GooberGrape - You left the three Ancients off your list of SU.
Yes this is by design, they don't drop any loot so I opted to leave them out of the scoring. I suppose they might technically qualify as super uniques since they are named enemies, but for the purposes of this tournament they do not. Thanks for pointing it out.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High