2014 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

So I asked Nagi how much will he play during this MFO. Apparently he won't have enough time to play as long as he wanted to, but...

(17:16:03)<classicjimmy>i still need to farm my weekly item on ff for next week
(17:16:08)<classicjimmy>thats like 20h investment
(17:16:15)<classicjimmy:mad:
(17:16:22)<classicjimmy>so only 180h

Sickos everywhere.

Just a quick clarification here, I don't need to run the same area or even using the same character do I?

A little more than 36 hours in and I'm bored witless.

You can run any level 85 area, which are all detailed in Fabian's original post, with any (number of) character(s).

For my part, things are going pretty well. Run times are at least trending downward, even if they are rather slow right now (46.673? halp meh jebus.)

You can run any level 85 area, which are all detailed in Fabian's original post, with any (number of) character(s).

For my part, things are going pretty well. Run times are at least trending downward, even if they are rather slow right now (46.673? halp meh jebus.)
~48-49 sec, here... also trending down. I haven't bothered counting bosspacks, though

Put stream up in couple hours. We need distraction.

I've been trying barb lately but he doesn't seem to be luck char, even if quite efficient.

I'll stream right now :D
(but you risk seeing Tyrael's if you watch and are in my category)

edit: down, 3x tyrael's, only one dweb

Last edited:
Guys, we have classy troll around here!

*Fixes monocle. Raises pinkie while typing*

Oh dear, 'tis worse than I thought. My times are so slow Gripph God doesn't believe they could be true. Plis to tich how do run? ;p

... I haven't bothered counting bosspacks, though

I have been ... I suggest you don't, unless your map is much better than mine. Such bad, much disappoint, wow. Commiserations on only 3 Tyrael's, btw. Nagisa just found his tenth.

Still didn't find a single Shako. But found 5 -5 poison facet which is nice. Couple of Mal runes, Um and Ist. Considering amount of playing (or not playing to be more precise), that's nice. How about you guys? Any Zod in sight yet?

Last night I found a second gull which I used to make a hoto (40%) to replace my 34@ hoto. This was a few mins after finding a 27@ mara's to replace my 26@ mara's <3

Last night I found a second gull which I used to make a hoto (40%) to replace my 34@ hoto. This was a few mins after finding a 27@ mara's to replace my 26@ mara's <3

Using a Gull to make a HotO. Hax, I'm PMing Thy as we speak.

nulio will serve as supervisor. He'll post updates on Monday and Thursday (approximately), so PM or e-mail him reports at jcml . pt @ gmail . com so he can post accurate standings around those times.

I only received updates from ONE player :p I can't supervise like this!

I say let him. But only if he tapes it. I'm curious to see how he transforms that dagger into a rw.

Sure you can. You put that player in first place in the update. Or last place if you feel like it.

The only gear upgrade I've had so far was finding a pair of terribly rolled(29%) chancies in a stash to replace my bad rare gloves with so now I'm up to an awe inspiring 384 MF. :rolleyes: Also had a dumb rock drop (Jah), but who wants runes in an MFO?

The only gear upgrade I've had so far was finding a pair of terribly rolled(29%) chancies in a stash to replace my bad rare gloves with so now I'm up to an awe inspiring 384 MF. :rolleyes: Also had a dumb rock drop (Jah), but who wants runes in an MFO?
I do! I've only seen one jah in two years of running AT, pits, etc. :/

My MF is only 290 :oops:

Bad luck from last MFO continues into this one. Please, gieb me some good drop, I'm losing inspiration fast this way.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High