[FT] PS 20 life 10 pois res sc

For Trade
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thats nothing big lem for 20 life what do think u get for this every time u overprize things u got many sc from me for fair prizes you sold me bk for high 3 ist+mal rip off other!

Funny u say I overprice but u try to get an um each for 7mf sc ....so many have been bought and sold for pul.....yes 20 life is just a lem but when u add 11 res to it...adds a lot of value

Because I'm a very fair person I have given away so many things for free and cheap....also provided free rushing and leveling in river....and I take offense to what he said to me he is a very greedy ignorant person

Because I'm a very fair person I have given away so many things for free and cheap....also provided free rushing and leveling in river....and I take offense to what he said to me he is a very greedy ignorant person
You know nothing about me! And i never say your not fair or somphing like that.I think you overprized every time and if you buy somphing you try it to get it under valua thats rip off...

You just offer me a pul for something that worth at least an ist....and I offer u Lo vex ist Mal and a 20 life 10 pois res for a sur.....are u frickin kidding me man STFU thanks for ruining my thread

Pffff calm down people
I saw both threads and Jimmy is right
This charm goes for 3-4 Ist (PvP charm)
@FESTUS your asking price for the SUR is silly Lo Vex is going rate

Reactions: FESTUS
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High