2 K one-hit PvP damage on a sub level 40 (read Matt)

Baranor

Jun 22, 2003
www.baranor.com
2 K one-hit PvP damage on a sub level 40 (read Matt)

Yesterday I didnt have the time to reply to that leaper thread, and today its gone, but Matt over there said its impossible to get 2K PvP damage per hit on a sub level 40 with a paladin. I'd just like to correct that a bit:

Ethereal headstriker with +max
+max armor
+max helmet
+max shield

angelics, bloodfist, deaths sash, sanders boots or something.

max dam charms (all)

max might, rest into charge, mebbie a spare point into holy shield.

IIRC that should pretty much crash though that 2K PvP barrier.

^_^

Why did I not PM Matt? Secrets are too much fun to keep :scared:

whats so secret abut that? no offense but any experiene pker duelers players will know

i think even a level 34 charge can pull around 2k just not every hit

Hmm

Baranor said:
Dunno really. Matt just claimed it was impossible...

I mean, with a honor lance you can pretty much kill anything in the game.

I Had a lev 42 charger which damage screen listed 6.5-10k charge dam. If you add a deadly strike im sure everything in the 40-50 range is kinda dead ;/. Im thinking about using honor lance 4 my leaper just bc the opportunity of deadly kickin in. However i aslo have an eth headstriker lying around 4 another char ^^. Thing has 16 dura tho

Remco

ok, yes, i was completly wrong ;) i didnt mean to say it was IMPOSSIBLE just improbable (came out wrong i guess) The vast majority of sub 40 duelers (shall we call it sub 38? i think thats what lvl ruby jewels come into play) are not doing 12 max listed (even after DS) Sure, there are some who do, but honestly, how many chargers do you really see with that setup, yes, its doable, but not many people do it, besides, its a glass cannon build, they do 2k pvp, but they have probably 700 life (all max charms, max armor/helm etc etc)and if they dont get a near perf roll w/ DS, most dueler in the 30-40 range will tear them to bits.

Again, yes, i was wrong, but i stand by the fact that its improbable.

Methinks Ruby jewels are lvl 52. I didn't look it up though, so I could be wrong. I'm like 110% sure it's more than 38. The ones with up to 30% ed (realgar) are lvl 37, maybe that's what you mean?

Besides, I'd go with max damage, and then some more max damage. If you can find some nice +maxes you'll be pushing 20 to max per jewel, meaning you can go less on the +max dam charms or replace that 4 max dam armor with a 3 max dam +life or a shaft +max dam.

You don't really need 12K listed to get 2K PvP Matt, you know that. With DS, 6K listed is enough... and 6K is do-able.

Heck, its not my favorite build either, but apart from the tellynecro its another option to tear people apart. If you shael that headstriker and stick it on a zealot, now THATs a nasty dueller.

"If you shael that headstriker and stick it on a zealot, now THATs a nasty dueller."

...for 2.5 duels. :xrein:

Btw, Stefan, there is a commersial on a wall that I see on my way to school. It's some play or something, I don't know, some cultural... stuff... Well, the funny thing is, the name of the play is:

"Pojken som ville vara en isbjörn"
Or, in english:
"The boy who wanted to be a polar-bear" :lol:

Matt said:
ok, yes, i was completly wrong ;) i didnt mean to say it was IMPOSSIBLE just improbable (came out wrong i guess) The vast majority of sub 40 duelers (shall we call it sub 38? i think thats what lvl ruby jewels come into play) are not doing 12 max listed (even after DS) Sure, there are some who do, but honestly, how many chargers do you really see with that setup, yes, its doable, but not many people do it, besides, its a glass cannon build, they do 2k pvp, but they have probably 700 life (all max charms, max armor/helm etc etc)and if they dont get a near perf roll w/ DS, most dueler in the 30-40 range will tear them to bits.

Again, yes, i was wrong, but i stand by the fact that its improbable.

you can have way more than 700 life with max/life charms

ruby jewels are level 58
if you want more mininmal damage use ed jewels, for max you go with all 20+ max jewels

maybe a zeal/charger would work

max might charge get zeal up to 5 hits etc

Of course I had a bit of fun with a different improbable build ever see a sorc that can toss an axe at you for 11k listed damage ;).

Of course that will get reduced by the pvp penalty and fire resist but still neat to look at her damage screen and see her damage listed as 11k thrown :yep:

ok, now i just look like an idiot ;) Yeah, i know w/ DS that only 6k is needed (i meant that, its in the middle of my first post)
As for the ruby jewels, yeah, im not much of a high/mid dueler, so i just had that one wrong 100% ;)

Well, I see that it is doable to get 2k pvp damage per hit, but at the same time, I still think a dueler managing to pull that off between 30 and 40 will do so at expense of life, and as a result, any midlevel duelers i make will be more than willing to duel them, the chances of them getting a high roll+DS are not too high, and their low life will make them very vunerable, its like a pk build, it will get a lot of ko's, but against someone with 2k life and high blocking, who also has the ability to put out some good damage, the build will not hold up well, sure, once out of 15 duels, they will get lucky and ko you, but the other 14, they will be lucky to escape with their life. The only real build i see as able to realistically achieve this is a charger, and i dont see them having enough life to realistically put up a good fight after their initial charge or two.
Im at school, ill post again when i get home

you can make a really deadly charger if your rich
level 39 with ethereal headstriker about 58% ds
helmet rockstoper 10% with perfect ruby or max jewel
armor rockfleece 10% dr perfect ruby or max jewel
15% soe 35% total thats enough for that level
blood fist 40 life
waterwalks 65 life
angelic amulet rings 115 life
39x 3 max 20 life scs
or 10 max life charms etc depends if your rich or not

these gear alone give you about 1000 life aready

shield will be probably a 60 ed 4 socket with all 20 max jewels

get 75% block enough str to use gear and pump vitality

not sure if you can get 2k with this with out the max armor and helmet but is a solid build

you get over 1k life 35% damge reduce and 58% deadly strike

or you could use shaft and 30%ED/15max dmg jewels if u go that high, but mid lvl duels are downright scary to me, so easy to lose so expensive gear...

Pezeteros said:
or you could use shaft and 30%ED/15max dmg jewels if u go that high, but mid lvl duels are downright scary to me, so easy to lose so expensive gear...

not every have a shaftstop heh heh
i think the ed/max jewels are still bug right? not sure

this charger build is pretty cheap except for the charms and 20 max jewels
you can replace those with 15 maxes which is easy to get

just make sure to have a looter if you are scared

Well

senji said:
not every have a shaftstop heh heh
i think the ed/max jewels are still bug right? not sure

this charger build is pretty cheap except for the charms and 20 max jewels
you can replace those with 15 maxes which is easy to get

just make sure to have a looter if you are scared
3/20 sc arent realistic in ladder duelling ;p. And chargers are just to lame imo. The ease and dam they hit you with just isnt right. I made a charger who did around 8k 1 hand at lev 42 with a subpar weapon (24* eth atlantean). And idd dont duell without a looter, mid lev to high lev gear is just to expensive to lose just bc you dont have a looter ingame. Charms are painfull enough :)

remcodr said:
3/20 sc arent realistic in ladder duelling ;p. And chargers are just to lame imo. The ease and dam they hit you with just isnt right. I made a charger who did around 8k 1 hand at lev 42 with a subpar weapon (24* eth atlantean). And idd dont duell without a looter, mid lev to high lev gear is just to expensive to lose just bc you dont have a looter ingame. Charms are painfull enough :)

yeah but thats the build a level 39 with headstriker just on the right level for vita scs heh
like i said you can only be rich to do this but if you die somehow.. oh man

Well, people already said it but I too, am reacting to:

"not every have a shaftstop heh heh"

...coupled with:

"39x 3 max 20 life scs"

That was funny :lol:

I assume thats with a 2-handed weapon, so 250 max PvP damage. TIS possible to get more damage than that though, with clegs sword... and a nice %DS roll ^_^.

My 1.09 chargers did about 330-400 PvP one-handed at level 13.

anfak, you realize this is 2k pvp damage, not listed right? 2k pvm is easily achievable at level 30+ ;) the 2k is equivelant to 12k pvm

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High