1.13 ---> all about the Roons ?

TheDarkSide1

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Dec 20, 2003
1.13 ---> all about the Roons ?

So I read in the D2 Community forum that roon drops have been upped a tad and I figured we could use a HC "what runes have I found" thread.. So far Iv'e been able to make a 35% Fcr Spirit Sword, Insight pole, Ancients Pledge, and a Lore hat for my sorc. Nothing that expensive but the roons are falling much better. Iv'e got a mool full of lower end runes - My highest roon find so far, only up to NM act 5 is a Hel ...

Last edited:
Re: 1.13 ---> all about the Roons ?

That's good news. I got my first character just to the point of making that first Countess run in normal. Level 13 wootness. :p

Tonight I should have my sorceress in act 5 nightmare. By that point I hope to have a spirit and insight. However, the highest rune I have found is a Ral. I love the new rune colors.

Tonight I should have my sorceress in act 5 nightmare. By that point I hope to have a spirit and insight. However, the highest rune I have found is a Ral. I love the new rune colors.
Yeah the colour was a great idea. I'm swimming in Rals but not much more sadly.

I almost had all the runes for an insight but someone nabbed my sol because my stupid sin ran into a wall trying to get it...

Wow I love the color change for runes. They stand out like a neon sign now.

I have to agree that the Rune color change is great - might be the best thing about the new patch..

Added a Stealth armor and a 30%fcr Spirit Shield to my setup today..

:jig:

What's the highest rune that Normal Countess can drop? I think it's Ral if I'm not mistaken. I did some Normal Countess runs and ended up getting something like: 3 or 4 each of (Ral, Tal, Ith, & Eth), and a single Eld. Not a bad little start on my rune collection. Didn't get a single El, Tir or Nef tho.

What's the highest rune that Normal Countess can drop? I think it's Ral if I'm not mistaken. I did some Normal Countess runs and ended up getting something like: 3 or 4 each of (Ral, Tal, Ith, & Eth), and a single Eld. Not a bad little start on my rune collection. Didn't get a single El, Tir or Nef tho.

Ral is correct (for norm).

-hps

I found no low runes from countess either, got some from killing everything under way though. I believe I've got an eld as a second rune drop from the countess once, but never on single runes. Could it be countess drops from eth up now? I know they changed what high runes the countess can drop iirc, maybe she doesn't drop el, eld, tir or nef from her special drop anymore?

Most of NM, but mostly refering to NM countess, will get you loads of ith->shaels; ended up with a couple hel & Io too. Spirit or Insight anyone? :p I should make myself a rhyme for my switch set... probably do that once I find a semi-decent shield.

Last edited:

i wasnt there but sara got an ohm last nite
and a vex dropped this morning when i was baaling with rob

First 2 HELLforges yielded a Pul and an IO ...

It's all about the chipped topaz, amethysts, sapphires and rubies now for cubing up just beyond Thul! That's what i've been doing!

I found my first "high" Rune last night in the Ancient Tunnels - a Gul Rune.

But it looks like this season is going to be about the Io (no Lo, sadly) Runes... I think I've found at least 10 this season so far. /puke.

If i had £1 for every dol and io that has dropped for me, i'd be bloody rich by now. It's as tho the gods of D2 want me to just make Whites all day.

If i had £1 for every dol and io that has dropped for me, i'd be bloody rich by now. It's as tho the gods of D2 want me to just make Whites all day.

I made a pimp 'White' in a +3 Bone Spear wand I found somewhere really random...thats the good thing about ladder resets, all the walking and acual fighting means you find things that are totally tradeable later on!

Haha Nice JAH Slap !!

Added Insight number 3 to my arsenal last night.. So far Great Axe , Bill , and Cryptic Axe ... Thanks for the CA Sara ...

And I made the front page compliments of Leord's Forum Watch #50 !!

:jig:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High