PNova 20 / 31
CE 1 / 10

Curses : each Curse 1 / 9

Damage
PNova : 4765 - 4980 over 2 seconds
Firewall : 997 - 1032 per second

Gear :

Code:
Full Trang's Set : socketed in Helm and Body Armour pTopaz , in the shield PDiamond

Wand :
Gale Brand
Grim Wand
One-Hand Damage: 5 to 11
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Level: 42
Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0x9b53dcdd
7% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Poison Nova (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Iron Golem (Necromancer Only)
150% Damage to Undead

Ammy : Stone Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 63
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x102a1901
+26 to Strength
+4 to Minimum Damage
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +25%
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
8% Chance to cast Level 3 Chain Lightning on attack

Rings : Nagelring 29%MF

Fortuitous Ring of Fortune
Required Level: 31
Item Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x34ceb719
37% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Boots: Marrowwalk +18 to Strength +17 to Dexterity +2 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)

No Switch Weapon : Its a theme build. No transforming out of Vampire form

Charms

Gheed's Fortune 38%MF
Fungal Grand Charm 

Small Charm of Good Luck 6% 
Coral Small Charm of Greed Lightning Resist +9% 5% Extra Gold from Monsters
Small Charm of Balance 5% FHR
Serpent's Grand Charm of Dexterity +5 to Dexterity +59 to Mana
Snake's Small Charm of Good Luck +8 to Mana 6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Serpent's Grand Charm of Balance +46 to Mana 12% Faster Hit Recovery
Amber Small Charm Lightning Resist +10%
Garnet Small Charm of Balance Fire Resist +8% 5% Faster Hit Recovery
Ruby Small Charm of Life +9 to Life Fire Resist +11%
Garnet Small Charm of Sustenance +14 to Life Fire Resist +9%
Ocher Small Charm of Life +9 to Life Lightning Resist +7%
Small Charm of Balance 5% FHR
Amber Small Charm of the Glacier Lightning Resist +11% Adds 3-6 cold damage over 1 seconds
Small Charm of Good Luck 7% 
Sapphire Small Charm Cold Resist +11%

Merc : A2 NM Offensive (Might)

Wealth MP
Stealskull 36%MF
Arioc's Needle with Amn 198ED, +4 skills

Forge NM Um , Hell Ko

The Hell Ancients: they died without any incident, took about 2 minutes

Deaths : 3 all embarrasing, stupid and totally due to the operater's fault!

Good Finds
Messerschmidt's Reaver in the Pits and Carrion Wind in Act5 on the Arreat Plateau are the one that comes to mind, both were grailers. A shadow skiller of Dexterity in Act 2 Hell

For the Stat Monkeys

25% DR
60 FRW
45 FCR, 18 frame cast
52 FHR, 8 frame recovery
0 FBR, do not know what block rate he uses, he is max vita anyway.
165 MF, 301 MF with Merc Kill

Gameplay :

I leveled him in the Hell Pits, the Hole, and place other place under the Cold Plans, generally anywhere dark on /p5 and /p7. He then made a sprint through Hell on /p1 and /p3 for Bosses to Pat him. He is a decent killer of non posion immunes, would be significiently better with the one important item missing, DWeb, and a few more + skills would not hurt. Also while lvling I combined the that process with some MF as well.

I enjoyed the FRW and mobility, big mana pool and fast mana regeneration the Trang's set combined with Marrowwalk, it like playing a Sorc with lvl 6 Warmth. Generally I used the mobility by spamming the CG as the Decoy at the edge of the screen then motored in behind the CG, if monsters where attracted to the CG, I would to LR, PN, Attract, PN rinse and repeat. If the merc caught up eventually, I would make LR was only, one more Nova, Amp and finish with a CE when bodies were available.

In fact I was charged near the front line a bit, I was reckless with him, but with the 25%DR, 75 Resall and 1.1K life he isn't fragile. The skeles are a little fragile without the pts into Skeleton mastery, although they are getting better now.

The merc did not require DR, with the crowd control curses and other summons he was rarely targeted, leeched back what damage he took or died quickly if picked on, as usual (not very often though).

I made use of Firewall with the summon build for Poison immunes, which was simple to aim, then and polished them off with CE. Also I did not use the cheese Marrowwalk bug for bone armour.

His only draw back was the use of the Vampire breakpoints for FHR and FCR means he is slow, This can be a problem in deadly situations eg with Cursed Fanaticism monsters around and getting the Attract or DV curse casted fast helped.The FHR bp seemed acceptable to get away from dangerous situations combined with FRW. I will look for 20 extra FCR elsewhere to hit a 16 frame cast which should be attainable.

I like this char due to the speed and numerous hotkeys which make this an active build, much more a Fishymancer CE chain spams. This Poison/Summoner char is extremely viable HC selection at lower players settings. However for a more sturdy setup, I would a few extra pts in skeleton mastery and take a few from a posion synergy. I should not have died once and I died in some stupid ways not paying attention. I have a few NDEs in dangerous areas but it hepled me to contentrate on the game.

I will switch the Merc weapon's because A Needle is not a good choice for this char because its poison damage cancels my Poison and with ITD that happened frequently, but with MF setup he cant wield weapons heavier than STR 193 and I had no other Elite Spear or Polearm except Reaper's Toll which, generally, is another bad choice for a Necro's merc. Bonehew ready with the merc when he is old enough although a Tomb Reaver would complete the MF theme nicely. He could do with FRW LL circlet to keep up the pace.

His Future, he will replace my Fishymancer as a general MFer in areas once the Fishy hits 95. He has great versitility , he could run cows, Pits and many areas, and rush other chars. I think he could run Baal and WSK with a merc weapon change to add CB and DWeb for the char, but not at /p8 required to hit 99.

Next : I have a Blizzballer coming along in her 30s, a Javazon at 17 then some other builds below 10. I several ideas just not time to play them all with MFing and lvling the Fishy, but something that is NOT a Necro!

Very, very interesting. I never had much interest in necromancers until recently, but I've gained a new respect for them. I just took my Skellimancer to patriarch, and your build looks enticing as my next project.

Great job on making patriarch!

Also...my Skellimancer's merc used an upped Hone Sundan. Strength requirement of 122, dexterity requirement of 163, and it does 73-498 damage. Plus there's the lovely 45% crushing blow. I'd highly recommend, if you have it.

Congrats!

I just have one question for you though. You said that you have 1 point in all the curses, but which one did you use the most? LR for nova and wall, or what? I know many are situational, I was just wondering if you decided to help out yourself, or your skellies more.

Congratulations on your Pat.
At the risk of stating the obvious, how about socketing the Merc's Bonehew with Hel Amn to get by the immediate strength requirements? You can always Hel + Scroll of TP it later.

First off, thanks for the congrats

Congrats!

I just have one question for you though. You said that you have 1 point in all the curses, but which one did you use the most? LR for nova and wall, or what? I know many are situational, I was just wondering if you decided to help out yourself, or your skellies more.

Curses I used in order of frequency

LR, lots,
Attract, a bit, I like the monsters to come to me in most situations and attack other monsters in the pack
DV, archers and gloams boss packs,
decrepify, dangerous monster packs which attract or DV does not work on and end act bosses
Amp, merc finsihing curse for him to kill (and get added MF from his gear) or on poison immunes

@noobintraining - I have upped eth Hone Sundan on my fishymancer as the merc is the main killer along with CE, but I have some other low ED non Eth Hone-Sundans available but I have limited Pul runes (1 left) so I could not justify using it on these weapon options. I am vanilla so no Obidience option. Anyway, this build grants me a great mass kill skill so lets use it. The merc chimes in now and he can now wield the BoneHew as he just turned 90, so all is good again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High