1.07 Awesome charms and LK chests?

Re: 1.07 Awesome charms and LK chests?

Thx for screenies :)
I also don`t see myself using Arkaines too often in future (but Fort wouldn`t change much as I see these armors fitting completely different builds), bet its THE engame armor for elemental pallies, FC druids, LF/fishy zons(especially in cows where you`re not after MF), trapsins(?), edit:enchantress, especially if playing HC (didn`t save my too self-confident sorc from MSLE in 1.07 though). Not that good for area running as it lacks the MF. Might wish for a lower lvl requirement than 85 ofcourse:)

Last edited:

I've thought for awhile it would be very interesting to see the 1.09b chest patterns as well - 1.09 goes up to /players64 which makes for 32 different chest seeds, versus 4 as in 1.10+. There's a pretty damn good chance that at least one of those can be very good - maybe even better than the 1.10 ones we see now.

The quote says why I`m ressurecting this thread, if what DC says is true, does that also mean that Jah/Cham from RoF not possible in 1.12 might drop in 1.09 (or even /p1 1.07? :whistling:).
Just had this thought while killing monsters and thinking about all kinds of things :)

And as I`m slowly getting closer to moving to 1.09 this got me interested, but the insane amount of runs that would be needed to test anything isn`t inpiring me at all. Btw - as far as I know there is no RRM/CRM for 1.09, would it require a lot of work for someone whith the knowledge to create such a mod or modify the ones we use now to work with older versions? (I`m self-found and I`m not MPing here, no worries about anyone getting tainted by unaccepted mods)

:scratchchin:

Last edited:

I'm fairly sure there used to be a version of RRM that worked with 1.09, or at least I'm sure I remember a couple of people using it before 1.10 was released.

Jah/Cham is not possible from RoF? That's a pity to hear T_T
I haven't finished reading the RoF thread, but I had hoped to one day try running it.. >.<

Shouldn't be hard to make RRM for older patches.

@colony: any idea where I should look for it, did some searching but found nothing

@udgard: youre welcome to try running RoF in 1.07 ;) It looks the same and is even easier than 1.12 ;-))

@mmpld: seems the same for me, but I`m definitely not the person who can do it :(

Also did a little testing in 1.07 :)
An interesting thing about 1.07 RoF is that both - uniques (mlvl 93 as normal monsters are lvl90) spawning at the chests AND chests drop ilvl 93 items - this would make it even better target for runs as you can get the +45 mod on GCs and plenty of charms for rerolling in later patches.
But finding out if any HRs can also drop is still the biggest problem :p

I was under the impression the ilvl had to be 94 for the +45 life suffix. No? Is that just the lowest "regular" GC that can drop (Diablo/Nihlathaak)? Or am I making the whole thing up entirely?

German affix calculator says ilvl 91 is enough and I`ve always trusted that source of information :)

@colony: any idea where I should look for it, did some searching but found nothing
I've had a look and can't find it either, just a couple of dead links and not much else. I'll dig through some of my old backup CDs later and see if I can find it.

Kronos/Chorax's guide says ilvl 91 too, and I also trust that =D

Hi all :)

I am back for more d2 1.07 after years of break..

Was looking for the modified dll for 1.07 .Anyone knows where i can find it?

@snooker: Welcome back! Look for "Plugins" section on the phrozen keep to get the .dll.

@colony: thanks for help, hopefully you`ll dig something up :)

I was under the impression the ilvl had to be 94 for the +45 life suffix. No? Is that just the lowest "regular" GC that can drop (Diablo/Nihlathaak)? Or am I making the whole thing up entirely?

Chilling Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 83
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 93 <------1.07 unique cow.
Fingerprint: 0x130290b6
+43 to Life
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

@snooker: Welcome back! Look for "Plugins" section on the phrozen keep to get the .dll.

Thx Nermind but they didnt have the 1.07 one :( All other versions though. Do anyone of them work with 1.07?

Chilling Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 83
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 93 <------1.07 unique cow.
Fingerprint: 0x130290b6
+43 to Life
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)

Awesome find :) congratz

I found a copy, I've only given it a quick check with a couple of low runes I didn't mind getting tainted, but it seems to work. The only files had the same names as the ones in the 1.10+ RRMs. If you want a copy then PM me your email.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High