(To include optional quests costs more)

Power leveling:
-1-15 Tristram Runs
-15-20 Tomb Runs
-20-25 Cow Runs
-25-40 Nm Chaos Runs
-40-60 Nm Baal/ Hell Chaos Runs
-60+ Hell Baal/ Chaos Runs

Payment accepted in the form of runes, items, and forge. Make me an offer.

Expected payment: Um upfront, Pul after nightmare, Um once we’re about done with hell.

Please leave a review if the service went as you expected!

Lastly please note my timezone is EST. If we have very different time zones then unfortunately that can really complicate things!

Last edited:
Hey guys if you used my service please leave a review, it would help things on my end. Also I’m fine with PMs but please start the conversation here so that people know it’s legit.

Reactions: BOBNOXIOUS904
Just completed a rush service with Sloth over a couple days. Super-efficient, responsive and just an all-around great guy. Highly recommend!

Reactions: Sloth
Hi! I might be interested in a rush/power leveling through the whole game. Would be fine being around lvl 65 when we’re done. How long does it take approx?

Hi! I might be interested in a rush/power leveling through the whole game. Would be fine being around lvl 65 when we’re done. How long does it take approx?
The longest part is getting to about level 25. That can take a few hours. 25-65 will only take about 2-3 hours.

Hi Sloth, I'm interested in rushing normal. Let me know what that would cost. Thanks.
That will cost um or if you have keys I’d take a dkey + hkey. Pm me if you’d like to schedule. I like to use voice chat to communicate, so hopefully you’re okay with that!

Edit: actually can you specify, do you just need a rush or leveling through normal Baal (i.e. lvl20) as well? If we don’t have to level you up I’d take pul. We can discuss pm me

I'll do that for UM. Not sure if my microphone works. But we can figure that out. I can follow your directions and it should be pretty quick. I'm really looking for a rush only. What's your PSN?

I'll do that for UM. Not sure if my microphone works. But we can figure that out. I can follow your directions and it should be pretty quick. I'm really looking for a rush only. What's your PSN?
As long as you can follow along that’s fine with me. Pm sent

Thanks for the business and the tip! Not necessary but appreciated.

Looking for rush from A3 norm to hell completion and power level from 21 to 65.

Offer both nm and hell forge.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High