The Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread

Re: Forum mafia statistics and awards.

Goryani and I are working on a game with some interesting "Choose your own adventure" elements. Mostly minor penalties and rewards with some major ones tossed in. Could perhaps figure out a way to tackle the day 1 question as a test run.

Who is up next? The eye on the community article is waiting for the next game (assuming the mod is okay with the potential extra folks coming from the article and signing up) so interested to see what it will be.

Re: Forum mafia statistics.

Sathoris is up. I PMed him yesterday but it looks like he hasnt been around for a while. After him is Bad Ash.
I am still interested in holding a mini game.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sathoris is up. I PMed him yesterday but it looks like he hasnt been around for a while. After him is Bad Ash.
I am still interested in holding a mini game.

Want to co-host a mini-game? I could use some more hosting experience, as the game Goryani and I are working on we're being super careful and more experience hosting would be helpful.

I already have a full mini-game set up. So, I'm not sure there would be much use! Sorry! I'm prepared :p

Sooooo

Just throwing this out there if Sath is MIA...Obviously, I would love a game stuffed to the gils with players. However, I am overly ambitious with my games and I see no reason to think that is going to change with my next one. If Sath doesn't show up I want some opinions cause we have options.

1. Drixx posts the article and I run my game as is
2. Drixx posts the article and I change my game to more basic to help initiate the noobs (love you noobs!)
3. Drixx posts the article and I allow someone to leap frog me who has a more basic game in mind
4. Drixx doesn't post the article and holds off till the next game

I think I prefer #3. I have a baby due in two weeks and there could be a conflict of interest if I am hosting. I would love to still host my game, just might be better if it's the next game. Hoping to not get dropped to the bottom of the list though, is everyone cool with that?

Side note: If someone leap frogs me, and Sath comes back after that game, I am comfortable with him being up first to host his game. The list is the list!

If majority of people think the article and a weird game can work, I will make it work, just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter :).

I think I prefer #3. I have a baby due in two weeks and there could be a conflict of interest if I am hosting. I would love to still host my game, just might be better if it's the next game. Hoping to not get dropped to the bottom of the list though, is everyone cool with that?

I have no opinion on the matter. Congratz on the upcoming arrival!!

Name it after me, although it's most likely not mine....

I'd like to be one of the noobs Bad Ash mentions for another game of Mafia. Whoever hosts it.
I have almost zero experience; only tried it once a couple of years ago (with some of you guys iirc).
I'm a hefty poster and inactivity will not be an issue; stupidity and a quick death due to running my mouth (or keyboard) is extremely likely though.

If you can use an additional mafia-inhabitant, I'll keep an eye open for a sign-up thread.

What's this article you folk keep talking about? Someone bring me back into the loop please.

What's this article you folk keep talking about? Someone bring me back into the loop please.

The New York Times picked up on our little corner of the Internet.

Or drixx is going to write and post one to the front page of this site. One of the two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, who on the signup list is ready to start their game tomorrow? Drixx and I aren't. Six cults are hard to balance.

As a general rule, I don't mind someone who is ready to host to jump ahead of those who aren't.

Also as a general rule, I don't mind anyone picking option 3 in BA's list. For any reason. Lore vs no lore. More players. Fewer players. Normal. Complex. Bastard or not.

An article posted somewhere on the incgamers network to draw attention to our little corner of forum mafia. The idea is similar to how we sometimes cross advertise games between Community and SPF.

I dont have a full game ready but I have a minigame ready to start at any time.

I dont have a full game ready but I have a minigame ready to start at any time.

Let's go!

Alright, seeing as someone will probably be jumping Bad Ash here, I'll just do my mini-game in the mean time. I messaged Sathoris a few days ago, but I haven't heard back.

This should give some time for us to sort out who is hosting next.

I'll give it another 20-24 hours before posting a sign-up thread if someone is ready to go. I am comfortable hosting still, just might have BPC join me (who has graciously offered to co-host) my Breaking Bad game.

lol, so in on BB game!

Dibs on being the wheelchair guy that rings the bell with his finger.

Breaking Bad Ash? I want to be Badger.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High