X-men mafia game thread

Ok I am going to make a full claim.

I really wanted to be here first thing, but there is no chance of me being up that early on a Saturday.

First point, the reason I noticed instantly that Pharphis had my role was his role claim (Power Cop), this is my ability. I did not actually decode pharphis' post.
Second point, I am a shapeshifter (that is my mutant power) my name is Morph.
Third point, it turns out my ability is actually a kind of role thief ability. Last night I had the ability of the person I targeted night 1.

In terms of targets and results
N1: I targeted someone and got the result of ability "Eye Lazors". You'll not I crumbed that in a post (this is the exact spelling and the person who I targeted should know this).
N2: I obtain the ability of Elite Bodyguard (x shots): You may choose someone to protect. If you choose correctly, neither your target nor you will die. I targeted Drixx, I apparently expended a shot doing so, sorry Cyclops if I used one of your shots ...... I've been informed that i will have my original ability tomorrow night.

Some of this is confusing. So last night you said you had the ability of the person you targeted night one. So you used Eye lazor on Drixx?

First point, the reason I noticed instantly that Pharphis had my role was his role claim (Power Cop), this is my ability. I did not actually decode pharphis' post.
Second point, I am a shapeshifter (that is my mutant power) my name is Morph.

Power Cop is your ability? I am confused by a lot of this. Can you clarify this first sentence?

In terms of targets and results
N1: I targeted someone and got the result of ability "Eye Lazors". You'll not I crumbed that in a post (this is the exact spelling and the person who I targeted should know this).
N2: I obtain the ability of Elite Bodyguard (x shots): You may choose someone to protect. If you choose correctly, neither your target nor you will die. I targeted Drixx, I apparently expended a shot doing so, sorry Cyclops if I used one of your shots ...... I've been informed that i will have my original ability tomorrow night.

Eye Lazors is not mentioned as x-shot. So why are you apologizing to Cyclops for using a shot of his/her power? You can use the power the same night as you role thief them? What happens if you don't choose correctly for Elite Bodyguard?

So many things about this claim confuse me. Please clarify.

I've seen roles where you can steal someone else's ability (and in fact the previous game had one) but I refuse to believe that you can take an ability and [highlight]use it on the same night[/highlight]. Unless that very odd claim post can somehow be explained, I believe the lynch all liars rule should be invoked.

I'm sorry, I for one still have not figured out the encryption thing, and I get results of "nojel" when I use "power" (Power Cop was his claim, #538, and #534 Jcakes claims that this was phar's claim, and is Jcakes ability) and "cubne" when I use "shape" as suggested by Jcakes in his claim when he said "I am a shapeshifter" (and in phar's claim post, he said to use the first word of your mutant power)

There's something fishy going on here.

Did Zokar make up the deciphered message and just get lucky?

Is Jcakes lying about his role/power/ability? He claims he is a power stealer, but says he is a Power Cop several times, are they interchangeable?

Did pharphis make up his claim, and due to mass hysteria, we are filling in the blanks with what we want to hear?

I'm not really sure at this point, but please, can someone explain step by step, the logic in how to figure out the encryption thing? I'm getting nothing but jibberish.

For the first time Drixx, I completely agree with you. That claim seems full of holes, and if it cannot be explained, Lynch All Liars.

How Zokar came up with Shape (he said he just entered some guesses) IDK, cause I don't think that would have been one of my guesses.

I said that I looked up mafia roles on some websites, and started guessing based on that.

Forgot to multi quote, but I tried quite a few...
God
Hit
Jail
Role
Master
Black
Body
Gun
Grave
Path
... Idk how many roles I tried maybe 30?

Ok tapatalk is skipping posts...JCakes actually claimed morph o_O...wtf! After somebody else mentions it he claims exactly that...Hmm either that was a great guess or maybe there is some communication going on behind closed doors?

@logout idk how else to explain it, if I had access to a computer this weekend I'd make a damn video at this point :/

mhmm mmm hhm hmh m hhm hmh mh m mmm m hmh hm mh hhh hmhh hm m h mhh hmh hh mhhm mhhm

hh m hhhh hh mh mhm hh m hhh hm m hm hmh mmh h m h mhh hmmh mmm hhh m hmh h hhh m hmh hh mhmh m hh mmm mh hhh m mmm hmmh hm hhh hhmh mmm hmh hmmm mhmh hm mhm h hhh mhmh hmhh hm hh mm h hmhh hh m h mhhh mmm mhh mhmm mmh hhm hm hmh mhh hhh mmm hhm mh mhh hhh hmhh hh mhm h hm mm hm hhmh hh hm hmh mmm hmhh h m mmm hmmh hmh mmm m h mhmh m hm mmh mmm mhh hhmh hm m hhhh h hmh m mmm mm h hhh m mmm hmmh

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High