X-men mafia game thread

You've quoted it twice now! Is this an Abbot and Costello routine?

Quoting again. If mafia get all the night action results, there is no desire for pharphis to get information to his buddies. So the is no desire for a mafia Zokar to decode the message. He already has that information.

IF the mafia get all night actions, there is no desire to get his information to his buddies. You nailed it.

IF the mafia get all night actions, there is no desire to get his information to his buddies. You nailed it.

Yes, and that's why I vote you now. You have been mafia before and you know that mafia gets results for all night actions in their QT.

Vote: BadAsh

Quoting again. If mafia get all the night action results, there is no desire for pharphis to get information to his buddies. So the is no desire for a mafia Zokar to decode the message. He already has that information.

Yes, and that's why I vote you now. You have been mafia before and you know that mafia gets results for all night actions in their QT.

Vote: BadAsh

Then I'd love to hear your explanation for why Phar encrypted the message because I don't know why else he would.

My take is that he tried to save his behind by trying to look town by not directly giving out a PR result and also spreading a good deal of wifom since it was Jcakes if he got lynched.

My take is that he tried to save his behind by trying to look town by not directly giving out a PR result and also spreading a good deal of wifom since it was Jcakes if he got lynched.

You mean the thing that was discovered by Zokar an hour later in the same day phase? Man, by giving your opinion of what might have happened, you just jumped light years ahead of my scum list.

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Or am I reading something that you didn't write?

You mean the thing that was discovered by Zokar an hour later in the same day phase? Man, by giving your opinion of what might have happened, you just jumped light years ahead of my scum list.

The thing you think Zokar discovered and that made him #1 on your scum list, yes, that's the same thing I am talking about.

pharphis' encryption thing reminded me of the time he was a mafia watcher and purposely gave the wrong result in his claim. I think he watched me and saw BA target me. When he claimed, he said he watched BA and saw me target BA. I wouldn't be surprised if pharphis did something similar this time.

Programming note:
Monday, I'm leaving for vacation through the new year. International travel. If I'm not posting, it's because I'm engaging in a serious case of jet lag. Or I'm dead.

Please rephrase you question. I am not a natural english speaker and I don't understand it.

I'm questioning the point you are trying to make, by saying that if Zokar was mafia, he had no reason to decode Pharphis' message, as he already had the results.

Sometimes, I get a birthday present, but I already know what it is, but I still act surprised.

Not really answering your question. It was what it is now just that "mutant power cop" was added. That should have been my answer.

The thing you think Zokar discovered and that made him #1 on your scum list, yes, that's the same thing I am talking about.

K, I am breaking off communication because you are talking in circles that is not progressing the conversation. Good luck, god speed. If you want to answer the question proposed to you, by all means. But I don't need to feel like banging my head on a wall on a Friday night.

pharphis' encryption thing reminded me of the time he was a mafia watcher and purposely gave the wrong result in his claim. I think he watched me and saw BA target me. When he claimed, he said he watched BA and saw me target BA. I wouldn't be surprised if pharphis did something similar this time.

Programming note:
Monday, I'm leaving for vacation through the new year. International travel. If I'm not posting, it's because I'm engaging in a serious case of jet lag. Or I'm dead.

With JCakes verifying that he is a shapeshifter, I am not sure I am following how he could have done something similar without him and JCakes being in cahoots.

I'm questioning the point you are trying to make, by saying that if Zokar was mafia, he had no reason to decode Pharphis' message, as he already had the results.

Sometimes, I get a birthday present, but I already know what it is, but I still act surprised.

I am questioning BadAsh making a point of pharphis trying to leave a message for his buddies while he full well knows that there is no message to leave (since mafia get all results in their QT) and by that trying to paint Zokar in a bad light, aka scum.

I am questioning BadAsh making a point of pharphis trying to leave a message for his buddies while he full well knows that there is no message to leave (since mafia get all results in their QT) and by that trying to paint Zokar in a bad light, aka scum.

Okay, you answered my question. Thanks.

K, I am breaking off communication because you are talking in circles that is not progressing the conversation. Good luck, god speed. If you want to answer the question proposed to you, by all means. But I don't need to feel like banging my head on a wall on a Friday night.

With JCakes verifying that he is a shapeshifter, I am not sure I am following how he could have done something similar without him and JCakes being in cahoots.

Closing off with a misquote. Well done!

Moar ... did it occur to you that Pharphis put that out there encoded so that a mafia partner could decode it and post the results for exactly the line of reasoning you are using?

Also, the way he went about it has people thinking that Jcakes is Mystique, who is generally considered a very bad gal.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High