X-men mafia game thread

(An easy way to decipher his posts: use the morse code translater from above, copy mmmhhh's into your favorite word document, do a "find (ctrl+f)" then replace the m's with - and h's with . ) (if that look funny, do the other way >< )

Ah thanks, that makes a lot more sense :p

@Drixx: Is being post restricted a side effect of your ability in anyway?

What's the possible lore sources if I can ask. We talking strictly about the Movies which I quit watching at First Class or does this game encompass comics, cartoon movies, and TV shows?

My character does not appear in any of the movies, so it is not strictly about the movies.

Ah thanks, that makes a lot more sense :p

@Drixx: Is being post restricted a side effect of your ability in anyway?

hh hhmh hh m hh hhh hh hmm hm hhh mh mmm m m mmm hmhh mhh m hhhh hm m hh m hmm mmm hhm hmhh mhh hhhh hm hmmh hmmh h mh mh mmm hmh hmm hm hhh hh m mmm hmhh mhh m hhhh hm m hh m hmm hm hhh hm hmh h hhh hhm hmhh m mmm hhmh mm mhmm hm mhhh hh hmhh hh m mhmm hh hhh hhm hhh hmmh h mhmh m hh m hh hhh h hh m hhhh h hmh hhh mmm mm h mmm mh h h hmhh hhh h m hm hmh mmh h m hh mh mmh mm h mmm hmh hmmh h hmh hhhh hm hmmh hhh hm hmh h hhh hhm hmhh m mmm hhmh mm h m hm hmh mmh h m hh mh mmh mhmh hm hmhh hhm hh mh mmh hmh hm mhmm h

(unfortunately) I think you'll have to expand on this thought, Drixx.
Mafia should know whether or not CG was the hitman, so imo it's best you just reveal unless there is some crazy reason not to?

Hello scum. Nice of you to come out and reveal yourself so early.

"IF IT IS I WAS NOT TOLD THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN NOR WAS I TOLD THAT IT WAS A RESULT OF MY ABILITY I SUSPECT IT IS EITHER SOMEONE ELSE TARGETING ME OR PERHAPS A RESULT OF ME TARGETING CALUIN GRAYE"

Translated!

"I have the ability to protect someone at night but it also prevents them using their mutant powers so there is reason to believe it likely that caluin graye was either the target or hitman

Interesting; my mutant power has no bearing on my ability. So when you say that you stopped my mutant power, what exactly do you mean?

I have the ability to protect someone at night but it also pr events the musing their mutant powers so there is reason to believe it likely that caluin graye was either the target or hitman this post restriction gives a whole new meaning to wall of text i think....
Do kills arise from mutant powers? Is your role name jailkeeper because if it isn't and your ability is worded that way I doubt it stops NKs
Hello scum. Nice of you to come out and reveal yourself so early.
Please explain

"IF IT IS I WAS NOT TOLD THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN NOR WAS I TOLD THAT IT WAS A RESULT OF MY ABILITY I SUSPECT IT IS EITHER SOMEONE ELSE TARGETING ME OR PERHAPS A RESULT OF ME TARGETING CALUIN GRAYE"

I doubt it was a result of targeting me. While my character has a wide slew of things s/he can do in the Marvel universe, I was not informed of any side affects to people targeting me.

Well, I'm not sure what you folks in the big city call it, but down here in the boonies we like to refer to it, in the technical sense, as 'Rolefishing.'

Well colour me purple and call me barney, I think he may be onto something here.

But to me Pharphis is always a scummy piece o crap.

So what have you to say about the current Drixx situation?

I believe that he has a legitimate post restriction. I don't see Drixx faking that.

He appears to have performed some form of Jailkeeping on me, which tells us that I'm either mafia, neutral or town.

So there's not really much to say about it directly. I'd much prefer to read the reactions to the announcement instead and find scum looking for easy information and quick lynches.

mhhh h hmhh hh h hhhm h hh hhmh hmh mmm hmhh h mhmh mmm hmmh hmmh h mhh m hhhh h mm mmm hhh m hm hmmh hmmh hmh mmm hmmh hmh hh hm m h hmh mmm hmhh h mh hm mm h m mmm mmh hh hhhm h m hhhh h hmh mmm hmhh h mhmh mmm hmmh hmm mmm hhm hmhh mhh mhhh h hmmm hm hh hmhh h hmh hh hmmh hmh mmm m h mhmh m m hhhh h m hm hmh mmh h m mhhh hhm m hm m m hhhh h h mhhm hmmh h mh hhh h mmm hhmh m hhhh h mm mhhh h hh mh mmh hm mhhh hmhh h m mmm m hm mhm h hm mh mhmm hm mhmh m hh mmm mh mmm hmh hhm hhh h m hhhh h hh hmh hmmh mmm hmm h hmh hhh hm mh mhh hh hmm mmm hmh mhh h mhh hh m m hhhh h hmm hm mhmm hh mhh hh mhh h hm hmh hmhh hh h hmh hhh hh mm hmmh hmhh mhmm mhhh h mhmh hm hhm hhh h m hhhh hh hhh hh hhh hm mmh hm mm h hm mh mhh hm hmhh hmhh mmm hhmh mmm hhm hmh hm mhhh hh hmhh hh m hh h hhh hm hmh h hmh h hmmh hmh h hhh h mh m hm m hh hhhm h mmm hhmh mmm hhm hmh mhmh hhhh hm hmh hm mhmh m h hmh hmmmmh hhh mm hhm m hm mh m hmmh mmm hmm h hmh

"believe if role copped the most appropriate role name to give the role cop would be jailer i protect the target but at the expense of them being able to take any action or use their powers and i worded it the way i did earlier simply because this is a game and all of our abilities are representative of our character's mutant power"

I'm going to go ahead and go with a gut feeling:
Vote: Pharphis

A gut feeling or a 'someone mentioned he seemed scummy so imma vote him' feeling (SMHSSSIVF)?

"believe if role copped the most appropriate role name to give the role cop would be jailer i protect the target but at the expense of them being able to take any action or use their powers and i worded it the way i did earlier simply because this is a game and all of our abilities are representative of our character's mutant power"
I'm going to call bullcrap on that. How do you know that everyone's abilities are representative of their mutant power? How do you know everyone is a mutant? Why would you not just say you're a jailkeeper or give us your full ability name instead of what you suspect it would be called if you were investigated!?

Also this is really annoying, I'm quoting BPC in order to quote Drixx :/

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High