X-men mafia game thread

mhmm h hhh hh m hh hhh hm mh mhh hh hhhh hm hhhm h hhh m hmh mmm mh mmh hmh h hm hhh mmm mh m mmm mhhh h hmhh hh h hhhm h m hhhh hm m mhmh hm hmhh hhm hh mh mmh hmh hm mhmm h hmm hm hhh h hh m hhhh h hmh m hhhh h m hm hmh mmh h m mmm hmh m hhhh h hhhh hh m mm hm mh hmhh hm hhh m mh hh mmh hhhh m

"YES IT IS AND I HAVE STRONG REASON TO BELIEVE THAT CALUIN GRAYE WAS EITHER THE TARGET OR THE HITMAN LAST NIGHT"

Screw you for that overly long sentence.

hh hhhh hm hhhm h hmh h hm hhh mmm mh m mmm mhhh h hmhh hh h hhhm h m hhhh hm m mhmh hm hmhh hhm hh mh mmh hmh hm mhmm h hmm hm hhh h hh m hhhh h hmh hhhh hh m mm hm mh mmm hmh m hm hmh mmh h m
"I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT CALUIN GRAYE WAS EITHER HITMAN OR TARGET"

Okay.

"YES IT IS AND I HAVE STRONG REASON TO BELIEVE THAT CALUIN GRAYE WAS EITHER THE TARGET OR THE HITMAN LAST NIGHT"

mhh mmm mh mmm m hm mhh mhh m mmm mm mhmm hmmh mmm hhh m hhh hmmh hmhh h hm hhh h

(unfortunately) I think you'll have to expand on this thought, Drixx.
Mafia should know whether or not CG was the hitman, so imo it's best you just reveal unless there is some crazy reason not to?

mhh mmm mh mmm m hm mhh mhh m mmm mm mhmm hmmh mmm hhh m hhh hmmh hmhh h hm hhh h

"DO NOT ADD TO MY POSTS PLEASE"

I do not believe I added to your posts.

Disclaimer: Only what is in the quotation marks is Drixx's posts.

For everyone, I'm using this picture from wikipedia to decode it.

Drixx, saw your "do not add to my posts" too late, and I got lazy about translating everything literally again, I hope nobody minds (I added punctuation, a couple of articles, and a pronoun). Also, don't worry about post length, I'm enjoying a lot translating it and I find it an incredibly cool mechanic for a mafia game.

#23: "S.O.S" (repeated three times).
#24: "I have been post restricted".
#29: "Yes, it is, and I have strong reason to believe Caluin Graye was either the target or the hitman last night".
#37: "I may only post the letters "H" and "M". I have asked the mods if I may vote".
#42: "S.O.S" (repeated three times).
#43: "No?"
#46: "Yes" (and then followed suit to Bichemist's petition).
#51: "Bravo".
#55: "Yes" (repeated three times).
#59: "I have reason to believe that Caluin Graye was either the hitman or the target".
#62: "This entire day".
#65: "Do not add to my posts, please".

(unfortunately) I think you'll have to expand on this thought, Drixx.
Mafia should know whether or not CG was the hitman, so imo it's best you just reveal unless there is some crazy reason not to?

hh hhhh hm hhhm h m hhhh h hm mhhh hh hmhh hh m mhmm m mmm hmmh hmh mmm m h mhmh m hhh mmm mm h mmm mh h hm m mh hh mmh hhhh m mhhh hhm m hh m hm hmhh hhh mmm hmmh hmh h hhhm h mh m hhh m hhhh h mm hhm hhh hh mh mmh m hhhh h hh hmh mm hhm m hm mh m hmmh mmm hmm h hmh hhh hhh mmm m hhhh h hmh h hh hhh hmh h hm hhh mmm mh m mmm mhhh h hmhh hh h hhhm h hh m hmhh hh mhm h hmhh mhmm m hhhh hm m mhmh hm hmhh hhm hh mh mmh hmh hm mhmm h hmm hm hhh h hh m hhhh h hmh m hhhh h m hm hmh mmh h m mmm hmh hhhh hh m mm hm mh

m hhhh hh hhh hmmh mmm hhh m hmh h hhh m hmh hh mhmh m hh mmm mh mmh hh hhhm h hhh hm hmm hhhh mmm hmhh h mh h hmm mm h hm mh hh mh mmh m mmm hmm hm hmhh hmhh mmm hhmh m h mhhm m hh m hhhh hh mh mhm

lol. @ above.
I thought about morse when I saw it first. Pharphis' #67 rubbed me the wrong way.
Drixx, what makes you think CG is the culprit today?

I have the ability to protect someone at night but it also pr events the musing their mutant powers so there is reason to believe it likely that caluin graye was either the target or hitman this post restriction gives a whole new meaning to wall of text i think....

"I have the ability to protect someone at night but it also prevents them using their mutant powers so there is reason to believe it likely that caluin graye was either the target or hitman
this post restriction gives a whole new meaning to wall of text i think...."

That's a little better editing of his post.
So, drixx, I'm still confused as to what makes you think it's cg.

ohh...

You used your power on CG, which means that since no one died, CG was saved, or CG was prevented from sending in the NK.

(An easy way to decipher his posts: use the morse code translater from above, copy mmmhhh's into your favorite word document, do a "find (ctrl+f)" then replace the m's with - and h's with . ) (if that look funny, do the other way >< )

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High