[OT]Dueling game test

Guess that's why you never really fit into the David team.

I hope you are joking? You technically broke the code first by voting for yourself without discussing it with the group. All rules were broken after that.

I might not make it back in time for the end of the phase as I need to have my car tested and then I need to do some work for someone.

In the event that I don't, the day will end in 6 hours and 6 minutes. I will calculate the match once I get back and post the results as soon as possible.

I hope you are joking? You technically broke the code first by voting for yourself without discussing it with the group. All rules were broken after that.

It was actually a joke about the David and goliath story.

But....

Lol, dude, just lol.

Phase has ended. Calculating match.

Bad Ash vs kestegs

Bad Ash (Bad Ash):
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Initiative: 2
Damage: 5

kestegs (kestegs):
Attack: 3
Defense: 1
Initiative: 1
Damage: -1(0)

Bad Ash wins as kestegs cannot deal any damage.

Bad Ash receives Helmet ( 2 / 2 / 1 )

Phase ends 24 hours from the original time of this post.

I feel like an idiot. I thought day end was in 5 minutes...

WELL THAT BLOWS

Im sorry to all in the game, but I have to bow out. I have some personal stuff that I have to deal with.

Again Im really sorry. At least no votes have been cast yet.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Cakes, Gory, should we end this?

we've got 2 days left really? I think we may as well all just vote for ourselves today. Of BA gets rolled to fight then we end it.

we've got 2 days left really? I think we may as well all just vote for ourselves today. Of BA gets rolled to fight then we end it.

I meant a quick decision on who to duel today and then its self evident who duels after that. I would be up for all self voting and leaving it to "fate"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High