The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Gravity Falls....

[youtube]9Pe4_sVz5wo[/youtube]

I think I need to be watching this!!!

idk, some disney cartoon *shrugs* clearly disney is not the same as I remember it growing up!

Get back here Laarz! I need a wing-man!

All right,I bring some Ice so you can cool kegs down to a temp,that you find acceptable :devil:

That pillow need some tentacle's on it , would look like a octopus on her head:wink:

All right,I bring some Ice so you can cool kegs down to a temp,that you find acceptable :devil:

That pillow need some tentacle's on it , would look like a octopus on her head:wink:

Solar Ice should work just fine. Maybe ask him about tentacles too!

Are you trying to say I'm hot?

Ive no idea what just happened. *continues drinking spirits* and thank the god for spell-check :D

Spell checks korialstraz ... sartorial.

:nod:

Wait. What?

:guiness:

I'm being drinking Guinness. Why am I the only one who isn't confused?

Spell checks korialstraz ... sartorial.

:nod:

Wait. What?

You can't spell check a name loz! It doesn't work that way. Or doe sit? Nah...

I'm being drinking Guinness. Why am I the only one who isn't confused?

I'm. Only confuse because its not evenn 11 pl and I soldier drank a liter of Bacardi razz, and 2 shots. Of the Bacardi I shared 2 drinks. I could provably join the party again now, but 3 weeks with a lot of overtime, and minimal alchol consumption preety much means too much for me. So while I don't feel like puking atm, I don't feel like jpinigng the party. It's so nice and cosy underr the blanket. Reading the forums. :D

You can't spell check a name loz! It doesn't work that way. Or doe sit? Nah...

I'm. Only confuse because its not evenn 11 pl and I soldier drank a liter of Bacardi razz, and 2 shots. Of the Bacardi I shared 2 drinks. I could provably join the party again now, but 3 weeks with a lot of overtime, and minimal alchol consumption preety much means too much for me. So while I don't feel like puking atm, I don't feel like jpinigng the party. It's so nice and cosy underr the blanket. Reading the forums. :D

I can tell that you had a bit too much! :guiness:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High