Mafia sign up thread – Themed psychological thriller gameif

Re: Mafia sign up thread – Themed psychological thriller game

I guarantee it!

Are you the Men's Wearhouse guy now??

How difficult is it gonna be to annoy Sathoris when he's technically not in the game. I'll just try extrey, extrey hard ...okely dokely?

Because that place smells.

Sorry, I'm old and I just changed jobs so I'm in sort of a "shower optional" mood right now. I was working for the devil and now I'll be working for Alec Baldwin. So it should freshen up by game time.

If it continues then blame it on Laarz farts...

In!!!!!
This sounds exciting ;)

=fail with MFO. i wonder how many people will ask for this to be pushed slightly. . .
I wouldn't mind :)

Start date is not fixed to next week so any dealys are fine if people want to.

In like Flynn.

This better make up for the lack of a Mass Effect game.

If this game works out I'll make a Mass Effect game, but the ME universe was too predictable for what I had in mind. Although if this system works I could make it even more complex in a ME game and incorperate all three ME games.

I told myself I wouldn't play another for a while. But, heavily themed? Thriller? It's on like Donkey Kong. DONKEY KONG!

That means you're in? ;)

Not in. Wanted to see what this was about. That's too bad because I really wanted to hear about how big Sathy's grin would be once he found that someone had killed me. :smug: Hi, Sathy. :wave:

That would have been fun yes.

How difficult is it gonna be to annoy Sathoris when he's technically not in the game. I'll just try extrey, extrey hard ...okely dokely?

I can think of a few ways that I won't tell, haha.

:(. I have to sit out! I am getting married in 10 days! (/shamelessplug) and will be kicked up on the beach after that. I will make sure to spill some champagne on the ground for Noodles presumed death (when he says "in with a rug"). Trust me, I will know when it happens.

Congratulations. Have a great time!

I'm in as well. Sounds interesting.

You got rid of the cute puppy? I was growing attached to him :(

/in

Col. Mustard, in the Carriage House, with the poison.

ps. How can I pick my 'tar without knowing the theme?

You should do the scene from American Psyco where he is running down the hall naked holding a chainsaw.

"Try"

I guarantee it!

What? Noodle is the claimed cop? Eh its BA's wedding so I guess thats too bad for Noodle.

Oh, and I guess I'm in. Was kind of tired out after the last one but that won't stop me now!

I am definitely in.

Gratz to BA on getting married!

I actually don't have anything planned for the next month (over a few days) so I will be full attentive. I lucked out on the Cheers game as I died the night before going to Europe (Just got back)!

Maybe in. It depends on what my work schedule comes out as, and I'll know that in a day or two. I'll find out and let you know.

Wait, does this mean I actually have to go to the Commy forum? Because that place smells.

You know what will disguise the smell?:idea: being wrapped in a rug, real tight:evil2:

Sorry, I'm old and I just changed jobs so I'm in sort of a "shower optional" mood right now. I was working for the devil and now I'll be working for Alec Baldwin. So it should freshen up by game time.

If it continues then blame it on Laarz farts...

I'm not sure those were farts, maybe sharts:jig: I threw the diapers in the corner over there:point:

I will lur, ah join this game Sathoris:wave:

:(. I have to sit out! I am getting married in 10 days! (/shamelessplug) and will be kicked up on the beach after that. I will make sure to spill some champagne on the ground for Noodles presumed death (when he says "in with a rug"). Trust me, I will know when it happens.

How did I miss this when I posted? Congrats man! I guess that counts as a pretty good excuse for not playing.

You know what will disguise the smell?:idea: being wrapped in a rug, real tight:evil2:

Yeah, this time I should let you make the kills. Turns out I am only about 50% on getting them through :p

I need at least 16 players and anyone can join.
anyone can join.

Waa waa wee waa , Borat is still not banned !!! Very naice, Borat will play .

borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300.jpg

Vote 1: omgwtfbbqpwned
Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned
Vote n: omgwtfbbqpwned

As Eavesdropper I overheard that omg is the SK, [strike]town cop, and recruited mafia. So he is now everybody's enemy. Have at him.[/strike]

An SK is everyones enemy, the other stuff is irrelevant.

but not the enemy of an SK!

I guess that is true.

Alternatively Pman could have just said

As Eavesdropper I overheard that omg is playing. So he is now everybody's enemy. Have at him.​

Vote 1: omgwtfbbqpwned
Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned
Vote n: omgwtfbbqpwned

You do realize that Borat could be no other role except a VI? Why are you helping him?

I'm in, and I formally request role of mafia (and host) eavesdropper. Feel free to send me some random pms. And I want to execute a day kill here and there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High