The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I just meant because they put crack in the game box, so you can never quit :p

I'm good. I have to be good, or Sinterklaas will put me in a bag to Spain. :coffee: How's you?

omg, i just read about that fact on facebook today! XD was a little surprised...

I'm okay. feeling better, getting done crying about something that I'm sure will happen, I just don't want to be 30 when it does.

maybe...

thanks. *returns hug*

Go celebrate your daughter's birthday!! she needs you! ^_^

I'm going to go to my brother's and help decorate. But I'm hungry and craving a kolache like no other!! see you guys soon! y'all are the best! :wave: :grouphug: yes, even you, Ms. Vivi!! *tighter hug*

That quest by any chance named "Hotel California"?

No...but there are several Pink Floyd references in the game, including an inkeeper name Floyd Pinkus.

Hotel California is indeed referenced in The Burning Crusade: In the Violet Tower in Netherstorm, Archmage Vargoth will quote several lines from Hotel California when you talk to him multiple times.

Were not done with Cata yet and there's more expansions in the works... I think we'll see NCIS at some point.

I like how an nearly an entire zone is full of Indiana Jones type stuff. It's like they brought half the movie into the game....there's even a scene on an airfield where Indy (or Harrison Jones in this case) is battling someone and his opponent gets killed by a plane propeller and only the boots are left there.

The complete cutscene list:
[YOUTUBE]QYA2PUMg4sM[/YOUTUBE]

What a rip off!

There's still hope for ncis, don't lose hope! A headslap attack would be pretty funny.

Well after this new patch for MW3, the set up that used to get 10 killstreaks now struggles to kill 1 person, not a weapon rebalance, nope, but a lag compensation/hit detection tweak that's killed hit detection

*sigh* gg IW >.<

Tempted to buy BF3 now, EA dedi servers are always quite problem free.

/rant

I wish I were any good with games, but given the way I grew up there's no way I could have so with thousands of lightyears of experience behind compared to others, I'd need someone beside me to help me all the time.
Nobody will and no one is that patient, and also it would just emphasize more and more that I didn't have a normal life.

That said, with the only game I do play, Diablo II*) it struck me that someone with Blizzard must like Iron Maiden.

*) but I cannot install it so I again need a patient friend to do this for me

Sometimes I wish that I weren't good at games, that way I might not want to play them so much.

Maybe you should take up waltzing while you wait for a fresh D2 install.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High