1.13 ---> all about the Roons ?

Re: 1.13 ---> all about the Roons ?

If i had £1 for every dol and io that has dropped for me, i'd be bloody rich by now. It's as tho the gods of D2 want me to just make Whites all day.

I just got my 11th earlier on a run... but I did a Cham Rune from the Tunnels as well. I <3 that place, it's the only redeeming MF spot in my runs. Trouble is, no one really wants Cham in HC, so I'm kinda screwed.

I just got my 11th earlier on a run... but I did a Cham Rune from the Tunnels as well. I <3 that place, it's the only redeeming MF spot in my runs. Trouble is, no one really wants Cham in HC, so I'm kinda screwed.

get a doom, or cube it with another cham into zod and make leet botd (legit as well)

Haha, I'm actually really pleased when an Io or Dol drops. I've never had a high rune drop for me in all my days playing D2, highest was an Um.

So I read in the D2 Community forum that roon drops have been upped a tad and I figured we could use a HC "what runes have I found" thread..

This ladder me and 2 RL friends run the TC85 areas (pit and ancient tunnels) including countess, andy, meph, diablo, baal, nihlatakh, hephaisto and the results are truly amazing. We use virtual PCs so that we have an 8 players party. The killspeed is high(Conv zeallot, sorc, assassin for crowdcontrol plus bobarb).
1. week Lo rune drop (from random fallen in the pit)
2. week Ohm rune drop (from soul boss in throne)
3. week Cham rune (from Nihlatakh himself)

If this continues we probably can craft the first legit "last wish" RW in a ladder season(J/K).

ut I did a Cham Rune from the Tunnels as well. I <3 that place, it's the only redeeming MF spot in my runs. Trouble is, no one really wants Cham in HC, so I'm kinda screwed.

Oh man I know. I got a cham from Mephisto last week. I figured it'd be more valuable to cube it with another cham for a rune people actually want. Problem is, no one will trade **** for a Cham. The other people who actually have a Cham seem to think its worth three times as much as it actually is.

Every day I think about how I had a better chance of getting a Jah rune invokes me to want to slam my head into the keyboard.

I was in a game yesterday and an Ist dropped in NM Chaos Sanctuary.

Fresh from running countess between levels 75-80 and getting an ist, fal, io, lum and two kos in the process with mule in tow the later acts beckoned and today my necro (running mainly with 0 mf) dropped a Lo in a tomb clearance and later temporary annoyance at forgetting to switch to mf gear before Meph dropped instantly evaporated when a Ber popped out of the chest. :scratchchin:

I made a Summoner as I got bored of the No Drops Hell Baal was giving my sorc. Along the way through Nm I found more roons..

Nm act 3 - cant remember where but I found a Lum..
Nm forge dropped me a Hel roon..
Nm Baal run dropped me a Pul roon.

Still havent made anything higher than a Cryptic Axe Insight..

Lo from trav horked for style points.
Jah from Venom lord seal boss in cs.

First Lo I traded for a zod and made ebotd in a 9%ed eth gp. This Jah will go towards an enigma to trade in for my fort

Made my first Insight yesterday, and got a lovely lvl 17 Med Battle Scythe!! yay me! :D

\o/

The hard part now is getting the socketed items. My second ladder character did 10 ten Countess runs between level 12-15 in normal, getting

1) Ral,Tir, Eld 2) Ral,Tir, Eth 3) Tal 4) Tal 5) Tir
6) Ral, Tal 7) Ral, Ith 8) Tal, Tal, Ith 9) Eth 10) El, Eth

Which strikes me that Stealth, Leaf, Steel, Malice, Nadir will soon become standard gear for characters finishing act 1 with players running Countess instead of Tristram and characters in Act 2 will be carrying the regulation Ancients pledges or holding Zephyr bows when running. 3 Rals/Tals in a bow or polearm instead of savage polearm cubing might become standard too.

A further 10 runs in nightmare gave

1) Shael, Io, Nef 2) Hel 3)Sol, Amn 4) El 5)Sol, Ith
6) Sol 7)Tir 8)Dol, Ral, Thul, Ral 9) Thul 10)Io, Ort, Nef

Which would indicate obtaining a lum, making a white, rhyme or even rerolling runewords may become a popular strategy for notwink/non single pass play.

Had a Vex drop from some Goatman in Tower lvl 2. I argued with myself whether to make a HotO or sell it. Ended up making a HotO, zing, 40 all res. :)

I got an Um rune off Nm forge. I should be in act 3 hell by the end of tonight, I want to do mass lower kurast runs to see what that gets me.

Shenk (I think nightmare Shenk) dropped a mal for me which is the rarest I got but not the most valuable because... Um runes seem to be in higher demand and are more popular o_O. Did a bunch of nm rushes for people and got 2 um's from their forges =).

Beside that found quite a lot of runes up to io and a few runes from there up to lem.

In late NM, I got multiple Lems/Lums/Fals etc...Mostly from walking to NM Baal.

Me and Myk were trouncing through Hell tonight and we found a LO in the sewers and I got a MAL at my Hellforge...

:thumbup:

My 0 mf Fireball/FO HC sorceress (still running with no mule back) content to do area clearances dropped a gul in the RoF just after making level 84 and for a change on her second pitrun after reaching level 85 she got a vex.

A HoTo beckons but it will mean running countess for a while with said high rune in the stash, having just muled off a pul. :\

I got an Um rune off Nm forge. I should be in act 3 hell by the end of tonight, I want to do mass lower kurast runs to see what that gets me.

I had great luck in my first 700 or so LK runs. 1 Ist, 2 Vex, 2 Ohm, 1 Lo, 1 Sur and 1 Ber. I couldn't f'in believe it after all these years the highest I had ever found was an Um then I found all the above, one at a time, each find better than the last

BUT...

My next 750 LK runs got me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The only thing more difficult to comprehend than my run of good luck is the complete opposite streak of bad luck.

I had great luck in my first 700 or so LK runs. 1 Ist, 2 Vex, 2 Ohm, 1 Lo, 1 Sur and 1 Ber. I couldn't f'in believe it after all these years the highest I had ever found was an Um then I found all the above, one at a time, each find better than the last

BUT...

My next 750 LK runs got me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The only thing more difficult to comprehend than my run of good luck is the complete opposite streak of bad luck.

SP or on bnet?

My sorceress gave up running the tower after 20 semi clearances netted a derisory lum and two fals but on her seventh pit run today she dropped a sur to go with the vex from yesterday, both safely muled off, the eighth pit run being a nasty one with 5 cursing archer packs on level 1 and a fanatic and a cursing archer pack on 2. :shocked:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High