Salut!

Hey

Apr 28, 2007
Salut!

J'ai parler en francais, mais, malheureusement, pas tres bien.

That last word (malheureusement) was given to me by google translate xD.

Parles vous Francais? Oui? Non?

~Hey

Re: Salut!

Haha. Salut, monsieur O' Neill.

I figured I'd try, I'm from Canada with a French and (presumably) British background, so yeah.

~Hey

Two years of French in Highschool...forgot most and now know mostly Polish when needed here and there.

You should go brush up on it :p. Then we can have top secret conversations that people will take to google translation or babelfish and get all garbled :p.

I like your signature by the way.

~Hey

You should go brush up on it :p. Then we can have top secret conversations that people will take to google translation or babelfish and get all garbled :p.

I like your signature by the way.

~Hey

Je n'aime pas le français trops... Je dois écrire un présentation pour demain matin >.>

Have you read "Les Grandes marees" by any chance?

Damn. Another french speaker :p.

No I haven't, only took about four years of Canadian french (we were forced to, and come on, nobody really expected us to pay attention), and two years of us french (elective, so I actually do pay attention most of the time), so I don't know much.

~Hey

Damn. Another french speaker :p.

No I haven't, only took about four years of Canadian french (we were forced to, and come on, nobody really expected us to pay attention), and two years of us french (elective, so I actually do pay attention most of the time), so I don't know much.

~Hey

Ehh, le francais n'est pas mon point fort... Mais, il est meilleur que mon chinois o_O

Ya, whatever. Finished my presentation :D Now to memorize it...

I pay attention because I'll fail if I don't.

"Lay Loop" is as much as I know.

Ask Leopold Stotch. She knows a lot more than I do!

I was in French immersion school from grades 1 to 12, my Cantonese is awesome, and I English okay time to time sometimes yes very much.
I win this thread.

Je suis cool.

On another note, have you weeded out the garden yet? You need to get that copy of D2, bro.

Ah, je me rappelle d'apprendre beaucoup le Français quand j'étais jeune, Canada pour la victoire!

Had to look up some of those words, it's been a while since I've taken French. I had seven years of French, which is nothing compared to what the kids are taking now - they start French in grade one (I'm not talking immersion, either). I didn't start until grade four.

By the way, shouldn't this really be in the Off-Topic Forum?

She? Isn't Leopold Stotch a.k.a. Butters, i.e. male...

The cartoon character is male, but the person behind the keyboard is female. :grin:

most DEF! lol!

Le Loup*.

Will do xD.

~Hey

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Leo et j'aime écrire histoires de surnatural. Je suis petite ("trés" petite, à quelques gens) eeeeettttt je suis mignonne!!!!! :cloud9: lol!!!

my French is a bit rusty as i had four years of it in high school, so please forgive me if some of it is not in correct format or something. (my sr. yr. me and the German exchange student were the only French 4 students. Technically, the other German exchange student was in French 3. so me and German #1 were in a French 3 class as there was not enough to have a class of our own, and trust me, French 3 the second time around is SO MUCH EASIER!!! i actually understood it a helluva lot better (subjunctive = pure evilness!)! i took a class last year at my comm college, but it was pretty much a review of what i already learned my freshman year of high school. the harder stuff, subjunctive being the hardest thing i learned, i forgot. :( when i go back to school, i plan on taking a French class and getting back into the groove of things. :D lol!)

She is a she and she is ALL MINE! :alright: :cloud9:

hell to the yeah!!! ^_^ :couple: :heartbeat:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High