Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

I don't follow ...

i checked reason number three and compared the two. it felt like a contradiction to me.

I'm getting excited already! I love it when you talk to me like that.

I can be the Vigilante if you want me to be. Women find dangerous men very sexy.

lol, talk to you like what? i was just telling the truth. while i DO find the whole "dangerous man" thing VERY attractive, im going to have to decline because Mara is dangerous enough for the both of us (us = Mara and I). but please continue because i do enjoy it for my sick, twisted pleasure. haha! prrr!!!

I can verify his alignment because I'm special. Gorny needs to show up so I can show my magic.

not following... but... i think im getting a feeling i may know.... but i think im off base with it.

Gorny has the bandage fetish, what, he not your type?

Are you trying to one up me in my moment of uberness?

hehe, do you mean "bAndage" or "bOndage"? if you did mean "bAndage", i'd like to hope he wrapped me up gently, but with ample force. lol! no, not trying to one up you. just giving you a little reminder that ANYONE can be against us. even you. :)

Why should I post my role again? Did all of you somehow miss the post where I said I was the quack engineer? Did you miss all the quacks in my posts?

It seems that some of you ask the same question over and over, even after it has been answered. I was informed that I was brainwashed into the cult and that I could communicate with the cult leader at night. I was not informed of how many others there were. When Noammr died I got a role pm returning me to normal. If you think im anti town go ahead and lynch me and see what happens. You won't like the result if you are town.

yes, I have not forgotten that you were a "quack engineer". TRUST ME i did not forget any of those quacks :)(). if we do lynch you (not suggesting it, just hypothetical here), do you mean that you're going to cast a Corpse Explosion (is that right?) on the one who locks you or we won't like it because we lost another Townie to our foolishness?

That is incorrect sir, care to try again?

What I find interesting is that my role specifically said that in order to be recruited I would be given an item (this is why I wanted Gorny to answer the question of what the mechanism was for Gorny's recruitment, to see if he confirmed this or didn't know).

Bad Ash got the Geiger counter.

Zhao, did you let us know how you know this?

xvart.

What I find interesting is that my role specifically said that in order to be recruited I would be given an item (this is why I wanted Gorny to answer the question of what the mechanism was for Gorny's recruitment, to see if he confirmed this or didn't know).

Oh really? You need to be more aggressive, pull Gorny's hair, yell in his ear, make an unflattering remark on his Travian playing skills, anything to grab his attention.

xvart said:
Zhao, did you let us know how you know this?

xvart.

He told us ... he kept on whining that he was dying and needed a doctor. His item was full of fail since it malfunctioned and gave him radiation poisoning.

:weep: im so confused with you and xvart (not so much X, but def with you)!! you're cute when you're mad. hehehehe!!!

I don't get mad ... I get even! Beware!

When you ride the Zhao rollercoster, it's a fun ride for a while but then you might experience nausea, heart burn and a lower self worth. But never confusion.

Sitro doesn't even have the decency to reply to me, so I guess he agrees with me wholeheartedly. :thumbup:

Oh really? You need to be more aggressive, pull Gorny's hair, yell in his ear, make an unflattering remark on his Travian playing skills, anything to grab his attention.

He told us ... he kept on whining that he was dying and needed a doctor. His item was full of fail since it malfunctioned and gave him radiation poisoning.

or just turn into a hot chick and im sure Gorny would be all over you, esp. if you mentioned something sci-fi-y like BSG or something... kidding. :) i feel really bad about the Bad Ash thing. why didn't the doctor save him instead of me? idc that im a cop, obviously it has done nothing of use in the past... two? two days or so and for that i apologize.

right now, i dunno who to trust, but i DEF have some ppl im not trusting right now. Gorny, i think you are safe with me.

I guess I shouldn't fool around too much and put the lynch at risk.

Sitro is an old time mafia player and we used to spar a lot in previous mafia games. He has pipe dreams that make him think his skill in mafia playing and making hilarity is nearly on par with my own skill level. But sadly his delusion is his downfall (he can't even make the mafia table bit work - not even getting one chuckle, giggle or even a knee slap from the audience).

He often reads this thread and I just spotted him a few minutes ago viewing again. So I thought to make fun of him for my own amusement.

As you can seem, I'm a bit bored. :nod:

Yes Zhao, Sitro is a nub. That's why we killed him first last game. Also I have only given counters this game.

or just turn into a hot chick and im sure Gorny would be all over you, esp. if you mentioned something sci-fi-y like BSG or something... kidding. :) i feel really bad about the Bad Ash thing. why didn't the doctor save him instead of me? idc that im a cop, obviously it has done nothing of use in the past... two? two days or so and for that i apologize.

Two failed investigations for the past two nights ... you are not worthy anymore!

Geiger counter.

There might be some confusion, as I refer to the first night as Night 0, second night as Night 1 and so forth.

Bad Ash got the Geiger counter.

Wai...wha....how....huh?? Did I miss something? What's with the item-crap? You apparently know A LOT more than I do. There's items involved and they can be given away? Wth! Seriously it's like you've had a conversation about this with some people already, because that strikes me as totally new.

I guess I shouldn't fool around too much and put the lynch at risk.

Sitro is an old time mafia player and we used to spar a lot in previous mafia games. He has pipe dreams that make him think his skill in mafia playing and making hilarity is nearly on par with my own skill level. But sadly his delusion is his downfall (he can't even make the mafia table bit work - not even getting one chuckle, giggle or even a knee slap from the audience).

He often reads this thread and I just spotted him a few minutes ago viewing again. So I thought to make fun of him for my own amusement.

As you can seem, I'm a bit bored. :nod:

What's up with the OT-ness? That's not your style and it doesn't suit you well. To top it off your lousy excuse of 'plan alpha' makes you my prime suspect. You felt anti-town from the beginning and now it shows.

vote: Zhao_Yue

Yes Zhao, Sitro is a nub. That's why we killed him first last game. Also I have only given counters this game.

You disappointed me Gorny, as that wasn't the answer I was looking for.

Unless someone is screwing around with my itemz?

I more or less did, yes. Though in my current state I wouldn't absorb all the info 100% .

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High