strafe zon dmg

Boqu

Jan 22, 2005
strafe zon dmg

hi all,

I play untwicked online, and through my summoner necro I found some mid range bows and cross bows, and started to think maybe building a strafe zone is a good idea. my zon is now at lvl40. I know in the forum people keep saying that you need very highend bow/crossbow to make the strafe build to work. my question is, if any strafe zone is out there, what bow are you using and what kind of dmg are you dealing ?

thx

Re: strafe zon dmg

If you have access to mid range bows. There are just two that really stand out and make a change in hell.
Up'ed wws (witch wild string) and harmony.

You could try with Eaglehorn.

P.S. And this is assuming that you have other equipment to supplement your bow.
P.P.S. Try to aim for atleast 1k average and use goblin toe if you don't have other damage boots.

Lycander's and Harmony are both cheap bows you can start using around L40 that will get you through till you can get a WF/Faith/upped WWS/other endgame bow

Well, Lycander's is a good bow, but up it to gmb and need 120 IAS to do a decent job on hell... well, for me speed > damage
windforce has a good damage.. but again.. slow bow.. need a lot of IAS (120)...

That link is outdated. Use this thread instead and you will see why only 11 ias is needed.
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=582627

Nase, I see your link (it's great!). But, again, I don't understand why only 11 IAS on WSM 10 bow. On item 10 (Strafe IAS Breakpoint bow) I see which you need aim for 80 IAS, because you get bugged with more IAS. Can you (or someone) explain me how much IAS I need to get 5,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3+4 on a WSM 10 bow and on a -10 WSM bow?

Seeing the table, I think the answer is 80 IAS for 10WSM bow and 40IAS and 40 IAS for -10WSM bow.

Yes only 80 ias or 40 ias is needed.

However, ask yourself why? Is it worth gaining 1 frame in a cycle that last over 2 (?) second where it attacks 10 times.

In case you didn't know, we think it doesn't.

Yes only 80 ias or 40 ias is needed.

However, ask yourself why? Is it worth gaining 1 frame in a cycle that last over 2 (?) second where it attacks 10 times.

In case you didn't know, we think it doesn't.

Yeah, now I'll test again my IAS gear and improve my zon. Thanks for help!

Im level 83 atm, using Windforce. Maxed Strafe, 1pt Guided.

Guided Arrow damage: 643-7348
Strafe damage: 501-5891
Multi damage: 470-5435

These are some nice numbers! How many damage charms will you need to get them?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High