So yea I figured its that time again (possible ladder reset team thread)

xXxfunbobxXx

May 7, 2007
So yea I figured its that time again (possible ladder reset team thread)

since the ladder reset seems to be coming, i figure this is as a good time as any to start organizing an imaginary team that i will not be able to play on if it resets any time before the second week of may unless its the weekend :). But if anyone possible wants to make a ehcl first day ladder run with me just post your name in the thread, and when we get a definite ladder reset day I may or may not run with you.

Re: So yea I figured its that time again (possible ladder reset team thread)

I'd be up for starting a team. Love ladder resets, just got to hope for a tppk fix in the patch too.

just noticed, lol @ my post count / join date. least active member ever?

I would be up for starting a group as well.

I'm gonna go ahead and list my account and preferred character of choice.

*Honorable
-Summoner/CE necro

I was just reading about the upcoming ladder reset, and while i have played lots of hc i only played with my real life friends and everytime i played a public hell game got pk'd and restarted my char with a friend. I'd be willling to play whatever the team needs and deffinately want to play for this reset first day :) i lost my disc so i just ordered a boxset on amazon, send me an AiM : I am exori or reply to the thread and lets see what kind of team we could get together

forgot to add my account;

*esaregood

im usually in the op gauss channel

I'm not so sure about a team, I think I'm going to duo with a friend, but it would be nice if we could get some safe norm baals going the first couple of days.

I'll play when there's a ladder reset.

Throws his head back and laughs heartily
Suckers!

I'll probably start again and I'll be using the Tk / Orb sorc to port , mf , and rush .. Will be interested in some Baals as well ..

:thumbup:

o btw its easthcl and is anyone interested in playing like 24-48 hours straight (note i cant do this unless it some how resets on a friday afternoon)

i would be willing to play that long to get a nice start on hceast ladder. if it is on a friday we could duo or team up with more if not i guess we could still team up i dont mind helping people :) chance to find more chips and items.

Y e a h

-hps

'K. Maybe not.:alright:

I sort of wanted to edit that post. Let's just say that my decision will heavily pivot on what changes come about in 1.13.

Will YOU be there?!

I sort of wanted to edit that post. Let's just say that my decision will heavily pivot on what changes come about in 1.13.

Will YOU be there?!

MYK, If I am playing, YOU had better be playing too.

That is.. if it is after May 8th. For some reason campus internet has blocked US East from being accessed. I can access it from home, but not from campus. Weird.

Will YOU be there?!

I will certainly make a showing, to check out the new patch and whatnot. I won't commit to anything more then that at the moment.

-hps

I currently play softcore but I'm interested in making the change to hardcore when the ladder resets. Will probably be interested in playing a LF zon or a Trapper though other characters are certainly options if needed.

Acct: *buskanaka

I'm going to chase a top spot again at least for the first few days. After that I start making extra utility and fun builds based on what I find. As such without devoting time to one char I lose the top of the list ladder spots.

Last reset I made a Summon necro to start.

Previous Season I started a Kicker (ma sin)

This time around I think I'm going to make a ....hmmm.... :cloud9:

I'm going to chase a top spot again at least for the first few days. After that I start making extra utility and fun builds based on what I find. As such without devoting time to one char I lose the top of the list ladder spots.

Last reset I made a Summon necro to start.

Previous Season I started a Kicker (ma sin)

This time around I think I'm going to make a ....hmmm.... :cloud9:

With only four people playing the ladder when they remove Enigma in the 1.13 patch, you shouldn't have trouble staying on top of the ladder.

I'm going to top the ladder with a curses only Necromancer. Watch out!

Like MalVeauX? Shoot, I can't find his U-tubes. I think I'll try another summoner/jailer build.

With only four people playing the ladder when they remove Enigma in the 1.13 patch,

Speculation !!

I'd like to have this removed from the ledger please your honor ..

:thumbup:

But it is a huge rumor all over the net and on bnet ....

And I'll be making a Bliz / Baller sorc this new ladder instead of my usual Tk / Orbber ...

hmm...

Sounds lively :D im up for it, given the reset day and my work schedule work out (I have an odd schedule). Im Windy druid all the way. As it gets closer (and more definable), we should start organizing teams, if we get more then 8.

I'm on EHCl, accounts are:
*elyxthaxzus
*elyxthaxzus1
*elyxthaxzus2

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High