Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

I voted for Noodle because he said his crazy poststyle will be explained later in the game. Which i think would mean he wants us to think he's the Village Idiot.

But what if he is a mafia pretending to be the Village Idiot? That way none of us would lynch him and he gets to keep killing. Now if he really is a Village Idiot and we lynch him then he wins too. I'm fine with that as long as we win too.

I don't know much else about anybody else so at the moment so I'm voting for Noodle.

So he could be a Village Idiot or a mafia pretending to be a Village Idiot. Unfortuately if he's the VI and we lynch him, we don't win also, we actually lose.

Who would be you second choice for a lynch today?

Oh really? That makes it more complicated. Then I'm not sure anymore. My second choice would be IntelligentX then but like I said I'm not sure anymore.

Thinking to be done!

So you don't really have much suspicioun on one person or another after Noodle. Lynching Noodle today is not a bad choice, so don't completely throw it off the table.

I think lynching the VI could still be salvaged as second place for the townies, but that would still be unacceptable to me. :evil2:

Reasoning: don't like Noodle.

@Sitro ...[some noobs]...: Tell me why you should not be lynched today and make you case compelling. The less amused I am with you explaination, the more likely you get lynched.

Because I'm the exploding cop doctor bus driver beloved princess village idiot hybrid, and if you lynch me I'm going to run up to you and give you a hug.
Plus, tables. :jig:

Those of you voting for Noodle, do you still have that suspicion after reading #95? I'll quote it here:

Noodle suspects Zhao.

Noodle's reason for posting in his inimitable style will be made clear when the game concludes.

Vote:Zhao

you shouldnt lynch me because you dont want to cut down a townie?

So two votes for Noodle essnetially because people dont like him. Nicro was enjoying the Vigilante getting killed (with Ha Ha's) as well as voting with not justification. Smells fishy to me

Nicro Tower

Vote Nicro Tower (not sure if that was needed to count), reasoning above

Nice posting. You're almost as bad as Gorny :p

Besides, was laughing at the fact that it was a double kill. First time playing this game, didn't know it could happen.

Dear mafia, it'd seem you are in a bad place. 1 member dead, 1 failed kill and it's only day 2 so here's what I'll do rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you, Kill zhao tonight.

Dear mafia, it'd seem you are in a bad place. 1 member dead, 1 failed kill and it's only day 2 so here's what I'll do rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you, Kill zhao tonight.

You seem to be awfully sure about Zhao being a mafia...

I suggest you read my post again.

You seem to be awfully sure about Zhao being a mafia...

Er, nicro, I'm fairly sure the Voice of Reason is telling the hackers what their next move should be. I'll let you work out why that means it believes that Zhao is a forumer. :thumbup:

It was reverse psychology.

>.>

<.<

*hides*

Gorny: What was jrlafrance's role?

The mafia knows this.

Plus, it was pretty much given in his death posting.

We was nothing more than a tourist passing through Community. in the wrong place, at the wrong time. No special role or powers.

It seems Bad Ash has a decoy walking around.

I.E. there is another account on this site by the name of Bad Ash (Silver Pal).

This announcement has nothing to do with the game at hand, and should not be considered for any reason. I just thought it funny to mention.

It seems Bad Ash has a decoy walking around.

I.E. there is another account on this site by the name of Bad Ash (Silver Pal).

This announcement has nothing to do with the game at hand, and should not be considered for any reason. I just thought it funny to mention.

WAT. Decoy schmecoy, id kick his butt. (very obvious Army of Darkness refernce I am resisting the urge to throw in here because I feel like most people will not know what I am talking about)

Nicro, your first post on day 2 sounds suspicious.

So...

Vote: Nicro Tower

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High