They do exist!

MYK

Apr 22, 2007
They do exist!

So, I thought for sure when I killed Mephisto I picked up a lame rare full plate, a sapphire and an Ith rune.

I jumped through the red portal and hopped down to Jamella to exchange junk for gold. I sold the Full Plate and then notice that this Ith rune looked quite a bit different from the rest...

Re: They do exist!

nice find!! I thought the ith was going to end up being an ist, but jah is even better! :thumbup:

Biggest Blizzard joke ever. You find a legit Jah rune, and there's like 2 runewords you can make with it without having to wait for your next high rune drop.

Maybe I'll make a Wirt's leg with ITD. I don't know..

So, I thought for sure when I killed Mephisto I picked up a lame rare full plate, a sapphire and an Ith rune.

I jumped through the red portal and hopped down to Jamella to exchange junk for gold. I sold the Full Plate and then notice that this Ith rune looked quite a bit different from the rest...

Nice find! First high rune you've ever found? I wasn't aware Meph dropped runes...

nice find!! I thought the ith was going to end up being an ist, but jah is even better! :thumbup:

I've actually mistakened an Ist for an Ith before. It was late at night and I thought the countess dropped an Ith. But, as soon as I clicked "save and exit game" I realized it was an Ist. Unfortunately the game didn't perm.:banghead:

Biggest Blizzard joke ever. You find a legit Jah rune, and there's like 2 runewords you can make with it without having to wait for your next high rune drop.

Maybe I'll make a Wirt's leg with ITD. I don't know..

Could make a 'Wirt's Furious Leg'... Jah + Gul + Eth

Nice find! First high rune you've ever found? I wasn't aware Meph dropped runes...

Could make a 'Wirt's Furious Leg'... Jah + Gul + Eth

He's got a 1:650,000 chance of dropping a Jah. So, he doesn't really drop runes... The second highest I've pumped out of him was a Gul rune a season ago.

I think it is the first HR I've gotten.

Where'd ya go, Cars? Tired of demon slayin'?

Congratumalations!

..but you can't make runewords in Wirt's Leg.

By the way, excellent inventory organization! High5!

Great find there MYK.

I never personally found a HR from meph, but my friend did find a Ber rune from one of the chests in Durance Level 3.

I guess I better trade the rune for some matching charms, rings, and some mana potions. ^^

Can you make the quick bar stay down?

Funny enough, I just joined a game and it's down now... I guess it, too, moves to the whims of the great magnet.

By the way, excellent inventory organization! High5!

Nah he's lined everything up on the wrong side. Seriously tho good find.

Woot nice find there MYK ...

:jig:

Nice find - what excellent karma you must have.

Oh and happy new year :balloons: - it's getting close here.

Nah he's lined everything up on the wrong side. Seriously tho good find.

Yah - I line the lot up on the right side too to speed up the vendoring of picked up items and to avoid mistakenly selling a torch or a skiller by accident. But I guess that Americans are a different breed alltogether. What's up with the weight system, speed system, temperature system etc.? Go European - the way of the future :).

What's up with the weight system, speed system, temperature system etc.?

actually i work in MPH aswell. I dont do Farenheit or pounds n ounces tho.

Yah - I line the lot up on the right side too to speed up the vendoring of picked up items and to avoid mistakenly selling a torch or a skiller by accident.
The game puts items on the left side of the inventory first. I'm fairly sure it's bad luck to go against the wishes of the game.

I read this thread last night before bed. While I was sleeping I had a dream that I found a Jah roon in like, Act 1 NM... I thought it was funny because I didn't think that was possible... But I was excited to show it off in your thread!

Anyway, I woke up, and no Jah.

Congrats though buddy!

-hps

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High