Ironic Finds

Re: Ironic Finds

Snowy Sword of Flame
Fiery Sword of Frost
Cursing Circlet of Life Everlasting

Grand crown of ages. It sounds as if being better than a CoA, but it isn't.

I've gambles several daggers of ease. Harder to weild than a normal dagger due to the lvlreq.

Also: not really ironic, but found an Iron Maiden Javelin in my last tourney.

Has anyone got the Beserker's Beserker's Beserker axe of beserk yet? I think I remember someone talking about it awhile ago.

Oh, and I've always liked the freezing amulet of thawing.

I've found 2 CoA's so far. The first one was blue, the second one was golden alright but only 1os.

Thread res:p

obligatory blue crown of ages in a crown for now

See posting 42 :p

I get a kick every time I see a "manly" prefix on a tiara. The best example I can think of offhand: Berzerker's Tiara

Otherwise, I'd say every item I've ever found about 2 days after trading for it.

You know, I hate scamming, and it may be stupid of me mentioning this, but...

You could give people blue crowns of ages in mule tradin, if you're the buyer. You never agreed on it being unique, only that it would be a "cown of ages".

Still, I'm not worried about this actually affecting anyone, since the people that are on forums, most have enough common sense not to scam. Mostly only socially incapable people free from morals scam, and they're most often not civilzed enough to hang on forums, so I think people who read this are non-scammers anyway

AFAIK the sparkling chests decide first whether to produce magical, rare, set or unique items. In case of magical items, the number of items is greater and a lot of junk, gold etc. will be added as well, but if it's rare, set or unique stuff, the number of items is lower and no junk is added, typically being one or two items in 1 player games.

However, that's just my own empirical, unfounded experience. More details are found in the single player forum.

Yesterday I had a sparking chest with just one blue item. I was kind of funny. Normally you'd have to wade through all the junk to find if there was anything useful.

Don't know if this is ironic, but when I started single player, the first Immortal King set item I found was the armor.

154ujk7.jpg

:D

"Grim Wand" Grim Wand is another common one. I think "Death Mask" Death Mask is possible too.

I've found "Storm Shield" (Buckler) and "Stone Crusher" (mace) as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High