Muling & Reporting: The ATMA/GoMule/Flavie Thread ifra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Muling & Reporting: The ATMA/GoMule/Flavie Thread

I definitely wouldn't want to use the clipboard to "store" items.
But when you're in my situation, hundreds of items on tens of chars, manually clicking and moving every item from every char to a stash is going to be tedious and cause gray hair.

Ideally, a user does this from the get go. I did not.

No problem though, I'll leave it as is because it's not bothersome having all my items on characters. It's how I've had to do it for the last 6 years anyway :azn:

Atma Window Problem

Hello, all my windows within Atma are unable to
fully open, please see the pic:

http://www.okiimatsu.net/games/diablo/

Dont know if its just my system or what. I've tried different screen resolutions, and also have re-installed Atma a couple of different times. In the pic I provided, the window will not extend beyond this point, hampering the view of the items etc.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
-Peace

Like I said, you can already do it with the all items view.

1) Get all your chars in the left pane that you want to get the items from.
2) Open up the All items view
3) Click on the top item
4) Hold shift
5) Click on the bottom item
6) Click "pickup".

All your items should now be in the clipboard.

Make a new stash, hit "drop all" and there you go, all your items from all your chars in a single stash :)

Re: Atma Window Problem

Can we get a better screenshot, with the whole program showing? That would help.

hi, thanks for the responses. I updated the pic in my link
above so you can see the full application. I'm running the
latest version of Atma. Still cannot resize the windows for my characters and the stash beyond what is seen in the pic.
I fired up a new Necro after a few years hiatus and am loving Diablo all over again. Thanks for any help.
-peace

That has probably got to do with your Windows settings. Right-click on your desktop, then -> Properties, then to the last tab on the right, there should be a button reading "advanced" or "extended" or something alike (I am not sure as I do not have an English Windows).
Click it, in the upper part of the appearing window it should read "Display" (the lower part should be titled "Compatibility", but ignore that). In the Display section there is drop-down menu, telling you the current DPIs of your system. It should be 96 (normal).

You probbably have a higher number there, this causes all graphic elements to enlarge, thus they are not correctly displayed in ATMA.

Change to 96 and you should be fine. However, the graphic elements of your system will be smaller now. You can compensate to a degree by enlarging the system fonts and using large symbols. That will not affect ATMA.

Good to know ndt. I could see there was something wrong with the whole windows display settings (everything out of proportion), but I had no idea how to fix it.

Hey thanks a bunch! It was the font setting. I did as you suggested, and bingo!
Lot of nice peeps here. Thanks again for everyone's input.
:thumbsup:

You are welcome, I am glad I could help :thumbsup:

I was wondering when do .d2s and .d2x files get corrupted and unusable.
What can i do to avoid this?

1. How many items can the clipboard hold at once?

No idea. It's probably an integer, so something like the integer limit, but close to it.

The clipboard is also a ATMA stash, the atma stash has a 16 bit item count nr.
What I don't know is if it is "signed" or "unsigned" (using 1 bit for negative nrs or not).

But for sure 15 bits are usable for, that would give at least around 32k items. If it's unsigned, that would roughly give 65k items.

@relliKniaP: regular backups (just zip your save directory and name the zip's with date would do)

Randall

Hi Randall, nice to see you around. I was wondering if you had gone into retirement....
:wave:

Hi Randall, nice to see you around. I was wondering if you had gone into retirement....
:wave:

Yes, I am in retirement. (Silos is doing all the work now)
EDIT: well, only concerning D2

Hey,
I am using the current ATMA, A great tool by any measure. I cannot move my set items(green) to other characters. I don't have LoD and use the current patch. all my characters are the same patch. My computer is well worn win98se. Am I missing something? I used the search engine here and I read everything on atma site and program and nothing is mentioned. My lvl and stats are fine for items too. What am I missing? Or am I SoL?
Cheers

Okay, I tried reading through this thread for an answer, but 80 pages? Sheesh! Anyway, my question is this: How do people get those really nice looking Flavie reports? I've done a coupla Flavie reports on my stuff now, and they cane out looking- well, like just a big list of stuff in no order- not very useful! I've seen links to reports around here where all items are broken down by sets, uniques, runes etc. and the percent of sets/uniques left to be found is calculated, all that jazz. I'd like to be able to do those cool things too!

Thanks for any replies,
scottee

If you run Flavie, the reports will come out as you see them if you have standard.css in the style sheet tab.

I think his problem is more likely yo be related to the standard.dat file (css doesn't take care of sorting etc.)

I've got a minor problem with GoMule.

1. I double-clicked All
2. Created a new stash
3. Dropped all items onto the new stash
4. Quit GoMule

Went to play and noticed that all of my chars are naked.
This wasn't what I intended. :tongue:

How do I get all the items from my stash back onto all of my chars in one fell swoop?

I wondered if it was possible to add a min-lvl filter to the str/dex/max lvl filters. I use rather large stashes, and sometimes it is nice to filter i.e. all gc ilvl < 42 not showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High