These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007 i

Re: These Stickies are Made for Reading Thread - Summer 2007

By the way, correct spelling is Minas Tirith :wink:.

Phrrossty, nice to see you stopping by :wave:

Might I have just missed your posts but its nice to see you around again :jig:

How is life treating you? Good I hope!

Donny, get your facts straight or don't post at all.

You get so touchy sometimes.

Phrrossty, nice to see you stopping by :wave:

Might I have just missed your posts but its nice to see you around again :jig:

How is life treating you? Good I hope!
Yup, everything is fine ! My 2-months daughter is growing pretty fast (want a picture ? :cloud9: ).

Now I'm back for some more, but I'm playing SP only : it's easier to pause the game and play at my own pace, now that I have less time :wink:.

Yup, everything is fine ! My 2-months daughter is growing pretty fast (want a picture ? :cloud9: ).

Now I'm back for some more, but I'm playing SP only : it's easier to pause the game and play at my own pace, now that I have less time :wink:.

Nice to hear and great to see that your familly is doing good :grin:

Your daughter looks just like you. :wink:

Nah Donny, I just push your buttans!

Okay, that wasn't very nice. Someone just came through the door beside my office, and banged real hard on the plexiglass I have for windows and made me jump. I knew someone was coming, since the doors click when they open and slam loudly when they close, but he still startled me when he hit the glass. I think I'm going to have to go beat him up, this shouldn't take long.

*afk's for a few minutes*

He had too much of a headstart and made it through the sallyport before I caught up to him. No worries..I'll see him again on Monday. :evil:

The "spork" reminded me I have ice cream in the fridge. Oh, and Hershey's chocolate syrup in the cupboard too! Mmmm.. :cloud9:

That's a lovely smile your daughter has Frosty. :thumbsup:

Tired of the parenthood yet? :badteeth:

So I was on the way to work today....

Walking about a half block from my house to the bus stop, when out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a large racoon. Atleast i thought that's what it was.

So I look over at it and it turns out to be a very large hawk eating it's morning kill. It was less than three feet from me and looked straight up at me.

I could have pulled out the cell phone and took a pic... but I chose to keep on walking.

That was just a warning shot from the wolves. Just to let you know, anyplace....anytime.

Lunch was rather uneventful, mostly boring, and got a sore shoulder out of it. Then I got to sit around the office for about an hour doing absolutely nothing before they would let any of us leave.

So I was on the way to work today....

Walking about a half block from my house to the bus stop, when out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a large racoon. Atleast i thought that's what it was.

So I look over at it and it turns out to be a very large hawk eating it's morning kill. It was less than three feet from me and looked straight up at me.

I could have pulled out the cell phone and took a pic... but I chose to keep on walking.

Ahh must have been Sly Cooper.

Looks like we need to hire another spy.

Nolecub said:
That was just a warning shot from the wolves. Just to let you know, anyplace....anytime.

Ill let you write and deliver the letter to his family. :hide:

we should change this OT into the winter 2008 thread...
and i volunteer to give moral support ^_^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High