Best helm for smiter?

babaganoosh

Jan 3, 2008
Best helm for smiter?

anyone know what the best helm for a smiter is?

Right now i have Guilleaume's face and Vampire gaze, i made this smiter for ubbering, anyone know which helm is better?

Guilliames with um in socket. It's so good it's almost non-negotiable.

dam! cause i just traded a pul for a vampire gaze helm lol, i geuss it can go to my merc

i geuss the V gaze would be better if it had 3 Ums or Bers in it

Guillames, don't have to um it but ort/thul depending on which resist is lacking more
I recommend the one that gives light resist because conviction+charged bolt = ow. Conviction+blue ball of death = blocked!

It is a cold attack that can be blocked, his only damaging cold attack. Which is why I recommend light resist rune in guillames because charged bolt cannot be blocked like meph's only cold attack

It is a cold attack that can be blocked, his only damaging cold attack. Which is why I recommend light resist rune in guillames because charged bolt cannot be blocked like meph's only cold attack

IC, i have a sanctuary shield that offewrs 100 to all res.

I only go for about 50% CB, so if you can achieve that without guillames then I would say to use kiras for the monster res.
I use kiras and have 50% CB and have max res with fanat on against meph and his aura, I even have pretty crappy gear and ubers are really easy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High