ladder reset. for real.

Question, will they put out a patch with the ladder reset? If they do I think I will definantly do the ladder thing. :laugh:

I'll go to whatever Realm Kiba and Ink go to. If they convert to East so be it.

I wish I could make a druid shapeshifter this time around though it's kind of hard to get items. I will probably make a blizz sorc mfer, get hrs, elite rares and then create a wolf for myself to create. what about you guys?

I also think that the east needs more druid wolfs on it, It's main population is generic smiter/hammerdin's/lite sorcs.

I won't go ladder...........maybe. I have one char that I want to finish and it's in the 80's now.

At present I am planning on moving to NC to live and get married. This reset with ladder chars going NL will give me a chance to play games with my youngest son (here in NH) who is NL

1. All west wolves come to east or all east wolves and friends join west.
2. We set up druidpk games on Nl west and east until we have ladder wolves worthy of dueling.
3. We make an all wolf team of different sorts tot ackle the new ladder on whatever realm we decide.
4. We beat the O'neils up the ladder and beat their rears with wolf power.
5. Set up a wolf thread in playermatchup, the O'neils already have one :(

I'd be down for going to east, I only have like two wolf friends on west right now, they all go to jsp, and they are all staying nl. But you east bears should come over here. The grove is far more cool.

Besides, what are you going to lose from east, besides good duelists.

i've made a decision. i'll be on east. jake takes up too much room on west.

just kidding. but i'll be on east with this new reset. you wolves can rejoice now. also just kidding. this will be my first time playing on a different server, though, so strange...i wonder if the time difference is going to be a problem...

i've made a decision. i'll be on east. jake takes up too much room on west.

just kidding. but i'll be on east with this new reset. you wolves can rejoice now. also just kidding. this will be my first time playing on a different server, though, so strange...i wonder if the time difference is going to be a problem...

I won't be on ladder for sometime but being from east I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. You're fully welcome here. :cool:

Finally!

Seriously 'though, I have been waiting to start my Armageddon Fireclaws bear for 6 frackin' months! I am almost excited. All I need to do now is find an ethereal Earthshifter, a Ravenslore, 6-socket phase blade, a Verdungos, 8-12 Lo Runes, and an official Red Ryder carbine-action two-hundred-shot range model air rifle. . .

Oh, and Chimping Spree is a great screen name!

Oh, and Chimping Spree is a great screen name!

LOL thanks... I'd explain it if I didn't want to keep this short.

Since everybody has to restart; I was wondering if I should stay east or go west? I restarted playing diablo 2 again like last month, so I don't really have a large group of friends that play, and I'd like to meet a bunch of fellow druid players. :cool:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High