Us East (ladder) Giveaway!!!!!

JinXX

Dec 24, 2003
Us East (ladder) Giveaway!!!!!

Hello everyone, I leave for the Navy in less than a week so I am giving away all of my ladder gear!! The rules are simple, my nicer items are on a list in front of me numbered 1-80. They range from organ sets, torches, anni's, down to perfect nagles and the like. Each person is alowed to pick 2 numbers and over the next couple of days i will be giving away everything i have collected. There is also a list of the more normal items i have that are up for grabs. Just put down what you want and leave your acct name so i can msg you online to give you the game name to come to. No one with less than 25 posts will be able to pick the # items so that someone doesnt just make a new acct to get several #'s. This is just my way of saying thanks for all the fun and info ive gotten here over the years.

*thanks again Gorney for the idea of picking #'s*

here is the list of regular items--

Ring +15 all resists
Gulliams face
Shaft stop armor
Ravenfrost ring (168/17)
Gul rune
Lum rune x3
Tarnhelm w/ p topaz

4 os crystal sword
Lidless wall
Boneshade wand x2
Manald ring- 6%
Tals mask
Arioc’s needle +3

Flamebellow sword
Lavagout gloves x2
String of ears
Ravenfrost ring (156/19)
Taebaek’s glory ward shield
Nord’s tenderizer x2
Barana’s star
Bonehew (amn/amn)
Glooms trap belt
Reapers toll
Eth blackhades armor w/ 3 p topaz

Bartucks x2
Traps grand charm x2
Ravenfrost (163/19)
Wolfhowl helm

Snowclash belt
Glooms trap belt
Eth death bits
Dwarfstar ring
Silkweave boots
Widow maker bow
Titan’s javs
Shapeshifting grand charm
Martial arts grand charm
Manald ring- 6%
4 os cryptic axe non-eth
4 os boneweave armor – 485 def

Ravenfrost (187/20)
Nature’s peace ring
Eth warshrike
Thundergods vigor
Ravenfrost (179/18)
Eschuta’s temper (+1/15 light/15 fire)
Shaftstop armor

Soul drainer gloves
Jala’s mane x2
Cerbus bite
Ormus robe (11/13/12- enchant)
Cresent moon ammy
Hellmouth gloves
Titan’s javs (188/7)
Eth djinn slayer
Masteries grand charm
Eth ‘insight’ grim scythe

Ravenfrost (230/19)
Ariocs needle +4
‘Rhyme’ monarch
Eth bonehew (clean)
Ondal’s wisdom
Dwarfstar

Eth kelpine’s snare
Oculus
Zakarum’s hand
Glimmershred
Wiz spike
Skin of the vipermagi (32 res)

Nature’s peace
Ravenfrost (213/18)
Goreriders
Vampire gaze

4 os colossus voulge (non-eth)
5 os superior flail
Eth thresher (no sockets)
Eth colossus voulge (no sockets)
4 os monarch
4 os wirefleece -466 def

Stonecrusher
Curses grand charm
Traps grand charm
Poison facet (5/5 lvl)
23 p gems
Ravenfrost (211/18)

Telling beads

Skulders ire
‘Cresent moon’ phase blade
Glimmershed
Ravenfrost (200/19)
Manald ring -7%
Atmas scarab ammy
Ravenfrost (172/20)

Thanks again for all the fun and I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labors.
:grin:
-JinXX-

Well, I could use some merc gear:
reaper's toll
shaftstop
vamp gaze
ondal's wisdom for leveling :D

For numbers, i'll pick 28 and 59

Thanks much and good luck in the Navy, we appreciate your service.

o my bad, my bad, my acc is manofpeace but it would be preferable if u could set up a mule. i go online at really odd times.

35 and 69.

*Brett_the_Jet

Good luck in the Navy. :)

Trap GCS's
Widowmaker is what I'm most interested in.

Hi, JinXX!! Just dropping by to say bon voyage, really, and I'll miss ya. If there's anything you want to pass along to my new guys that rarely play with the lag/computer issues, just let me know. Right now I have a necro and a druid, but if I can get playing to go smoothly I'm making a sorc and another bowazon (I think the summons add to my problems). You know my account, of course ... here are two numbers: 8 and 169. haha I mean 25 (are they supposed to correspond with items? If so, I have no idea what I chose ... lol)

1 and 42... Hopfully some of us here will be able to help you get started again (if you want) when you get back... That is assuming that all the servers havn't exploded... ^_^

*Requiem_Death
Ladder = *Requiem_Death1

Thank you for the gear,and more importantly,for serving our country.Take care of yourself,and good luck.

Hi, JinXX!! Just dropping by to say bon voyage, really, and I'll miss ya. If there's anything you want to pass along to my new guys that rarely play with the lag/computer issues, just let me know. Right now I have a necro and a druid, but if I can get playing to go smoothly I'm making a sorc and another bowazon (I think the summons add to my problems). You know my account, of course ... here are two numbers: 8 and 169. haha I mean 25 (are they supposed to correspond with items? If so, I have no idea what I chose ... lol)

yeppers on the numbers, just let me know when you get to log on, im on right now or you can email me with when you can. and for a fellow original TUQ'er you get to pick 4 #'s if you want to. :wink3:

Yes, if the realms haven't exploded (nor my computer) you can count on me to get you started when you're ready. By then I should have a new computer and great characters with lots of good gear to give ya.

hi jin, i could use the eth colossus volgue.
as for numbers, can i pick #3 and #67?

thanks and goodluck in the navy.

/w*nahhh

Think I can have the skullders? Just started playing again, and am making an MF sorc. If not, thats cool too.

acct name is Strieder

edit: ooh...and maybe the lidless and occy maybe? :p Totally understand if not, of course

Good luck in the navy pal..thank you

Good luck in the navy!

#21 and #77

From the norm items could i grab the insight grim scythe, and tgod?

Thanks!

w/ *jt238889-x

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High