Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ash was a mod, I would be gone faster than you can say "Transformers".

Saw the Transformers movie preview before watching MI:3. I don't know what to think about it because all they showed was a shadow of one of the bots. I hate when they poke at you like that........

Bastards.. :banghead:

So he'll be back? Damn.

To be honest, I don't think it's good manners to write something like that about somebody who cannot respond for a while.

If Ash was a mod, I would be gone faster than you can say "Transformers".

you would be gone faster than you could make the transforming noise

no... no, you I might keep around, I'd just delete two threads and watch your count drop by 8000, if that wasn't enough I might delete another and take you down another 5k or so, part of the whole, you know, shutting holes and knowing your place :tongue:

oh th... what a loser, got banned flaming ON topic... flamed on the subject of diablo... incredible

it's called a teaser frosty, they're teasing you

in any case, it is unlikely I would ban anyone, well, I would probably knock off anyone who ever made 7 posts in a row or more, goodbye dennis & exile

I've never needed one

edit - well, for the convenience of removing the constant spambots in the OTF...

I've been shooting those down too ... usually before they get a chance to hit the OTF.

I've been checking new users and banning the advertising bots...

david and juanjuan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/juanjuan1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/superdave01/juanjuan2.jpg

Dear Superdave

Thanks for your nice mail. Reading your mail, knowing more about your life and your past. I hope that we can keep on this relationship, so that, we will know each other better, then, we will know whether we would be a good match. Do you think so? Would you please send me a photo of yourself in the nest mail?

So glad to hear that you have ever been to China. Did you meet someone you like? Yes, I know how to make my husband happy. Will you be that one? Time will tell us... Hehe... Happy to hear that you will plan to come to China again. When? What is your plan of it?

Here it is another two photos of myself. Hope you like it:) Will I be that one you are marrying?:) Haha...

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.

Juanjuan( My Chinese name)

i haven't replied yet...any suggestions?

Those two photos look different than the one I posted.

hmmm ...
do they really? :grin: you don't think she will try to scam me do you? :undecided:

i haven't replied yet...any suggestions?

My dearest Juanjuan!!

I have been looking for my true love for the past several years while working in a sweatshop farming Runes and DiabloII itamz and saving up my pennies in cash to be able to afford to buy a diamond ring for the woman of my dreams! I have cracked many a fortune cookie and always got the same fortune in my cookie "Seek Megly and love will find you"

I am going to buy a one way plane ticket to China, will you meet me at the airport in (city name here)?? I will propose to you on the spot and we will be married amongst the pink cherry blossoms of Ying Zhou!

Or would you like me to buy you a plane ticket to the U.S.? I will arrange passport and transfer you the required monetary fees. When you arrive in the U.S. you shall await my arrival in Death Vally, I should be there within 7 days.

Yours in love,

Superdave

i like where you are going with that...anyone loan me a bulkathos i am gonna get hitched.

i like where you are going with that...anyone loan me a bulkathos i am gonna get hitched.

You're going to need a Shaftstop and a constricting ring to prevent preggers.

And:

A dusk shroud for her to wear
Heaven's Light for a proper ceremony.
100 HR's to pay her father off.
A sroll of increades stamina
An increased stash.
A level 45 bonespear or better.
A poison dagger just in case
Fortitude runeword just because
Breath of the Dying to finish her family off, and then use corpse explosion to get rid of the evidence
Waterwalks for your quick escape if needed.

i maxed multishot and pierce. :grin: i am set for the honeymoon.

i maxed multishot and pierce. :grin: i am set for the honeymoon.

Don't forget to use your decoy when needed. Guided arrows tend to work well in this situation too, just have a perfect ruby equipped in the bow so you can heat the target up.

Be careful with the honeymoon.

You may end up being attacked by undead stygian dolls and wailing beasts. They will give you a festering rash.

Don't forget to use your decoy when needed. Guided arrows tend to work well in this situation too, just have a perfect ruby equipped in the bow so you can heat the target up.

lol...i wonder how much of this poor dredd will have to snip when he get's on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High