(Not so) Monthly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if no one turns up at some point Id like to take another look through it.

il give it a couple of days to see if anyone who hasnt had it yet wants it, if not il pass it back to you

sounds good definatly want everyone to get a chance to see it. merely want to look at a few things I had skipped

REPOSTING FROM MY NOW CLOSED THREAD

Okay, I'm going back to Diablo 1 for a while (I'm gonna complete a grail in D1 ), and that means a lot of useful, though maybe not very rare, items are gonna find their way into your stashes.
I have 5 stashes, to 5 people.
1 Normals
2 Exceptionals
3 Elites
(4 Socket-fillers): This is going to Dark Matter (will you please post your mail?)
5 Charms and others: Scwormy is in the lead here :)

All items are 1.11 RRM/RWM.

1. Normals.
This group will go to the first person to tell me of a Diablo 1 muleprogram, since I'm currently using Boba Fett to mule and that is quite tedious.
If there aren't any, I will give it to the person with the cutest avatar.

2. Exceptionals.
This group will come to the first person who can cite the dying townsmans speech to the character in the beginning of the game, giving the Butcher quest. The WHOLE speech that is.

3. Elites
I am neither foe nor friend
Not to anyone I feelings send
If I find someone that is the same
I will lose my name
Who am I?

5. Charms and others
This will go to the one who has the FUNNIEST reason to get it.

Happy gift hunting!

----------------

@Psywire: No, god is an incorrect answer. Right track? Don't know that... Maybe a little, but that's it. Observe that the answer doesn't HAVE to be a noun, theoretically (spelling?) it could be an adjective (spelling?). I don't say that it IS, only that it COULD BE :)

@Scwormy: Hehe... made me smile, as the old D&D-player I am :)

@Cattleya: Sorry for posting it wrong.
Okay, no runes for anyone then. But how is it with runic items? And items upped via runes? Or items socketed with them? Only wondering so I don't break more rules.

(sorry for my bad english, from Sweden)

For the charm stash:

There once was a guy named Lordbaver
Who gave all of his charms to this player.
Said I with great glee
As he sent it to me
"I'm now clearly the saver of Baver!"

[email protected]:laughing:

@LordBaver

Here is the Butcher Quote...

"Please, Listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, He led us down here to find the lost prince. AThe bastard led us ino a trap! Now everyone is dead...killed by a demon called The Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest."

You can send that stash to ejbxraytedATgmail.com

Good luck with that D1 grail...

EJB

@lpblasch: Still like Scwormys better...

@EJB: Correct! Normals on it's way to you...
However, I still need a moderator to tell me if Runic Items are allowed to be given away, since there's a CtA in a Chrystal Sword there ;P

@Parasox: Correct! Elites coming for you! Need your e-mail though.

However, I still need a moderator to tell me if Runic Items are allowed to be given away, since there's a CtA in a Chrystal Sword there ;P
I'm sorry for the delay in replying. (When you need an answer to a question like this, it's usually easierto PM me or Hrus. :smiley: )

The rule is no runes or items containting runes. (Same as the old trade rules for runes.) Crafted items are okay, but upgraded ones are not. I hope that clears it up.

REPOSTING FROM MY NOW CLOSED THREAD

(4 Socket-fillers): This is going to Dark Matter (will you please post your mail?)

Sry for the delay in response.

martin (@) martintb (dot) com

is my email.

And thanks once again.

DM

Okay, to everyone that recieves something now: I don't have time to check through every single item if it's upped or runed, but i'll delete those that i know, and if you find something, please delete it. Probably it's nothing more advanced than like upped goblin toes or magefists or something, so the valuable stuff shouldn't be a problem.

Okay, to everyone that recieves something now: I don't have time to check through every single item if it's upped or runed, but i'll delete those that i know, and if you find something, please delete it. Probably it's nothing more advanced than like upped goblin toes or magefists or something, so the valuable stuff shouldn't be a problem.

For your sake, I wouldn't delete them (especially the CtA, just move them to another stash) for when you come back to D2 - we all do.

oh, and just incase I win for the funniest, [email protected] I rarely check this thread.

@Deaddave got them thnx if anyone comes in who would like a look at the evah stashs pls let me know and i can pass them on

@lpblasch: Still like Scwormys better...

@EJB: Correct! Normals on it's way to you...

@Parasox: Correct! Elites coming for you! Need your e-mail though.

lordbaver, I haven't seen the stash. From your posts it sounds like you sent it? I checked my spam folder as well. Just wondering.

EJB
Email again is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High