Awooo!!! New :Video :Werewolf pk#2

Kiba

Jul 31, 2005
Awooo!!! New :Video :Werewolf pk#2

Awooooo , these clips have some good examples on when too shift+fury and how too do the rabies weapon switch trick.

Some that i pked were newb some were not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfCr7hwLsRQ

I used the rabie switch trick when vs the barbs

*ps Growlzzz... i stole the one hammerdins gold because he was a asshat

Man, your videos are getting better everytime i watch them :grin:

keep it up man!

-BLoke :smug:

btw, who was that playing? me think it sounded like Rammstein, but my ears have decived me before...

Holy crapzorz! Didnt know the switchtrick was that powaful. :laugh:

Update on new vids

Gonna start makin videos on the tactics i use with my wolf vs certain characters too give fellow werewolfs a good idea of tactis beside reading about them.

Vid #3 will be how i vs hammerdins (uploading on youtube now*)

btw, who was that playing? me think it sounded like Rammstein, but my ears have decived me before...

Song was by a band called Belphegor

song name is too inapropriate too type.

i saw you switched out a set of steelrends. when do you use these?

i saw you switched out a set of steelrends. when do you use these?

I use steelrends when i fight zealer's or fury wolves when rabie's is considered bm.

takes my ebotd zerk fury damage around 8.2k max i think.

one more question. you switched out your enigma for bramble. why? do you only use it with the ss/ebotdz combo?
i'm building my wolf atm and have been following remsy's guide and he doesn't advocate the use of bramble, so i was curious about it. plus it would change my points spent in str.

Originally posted by mythos
one more question. you switched out your enigma for bramble. why? do you only use it with the ss/ebotdz combo?
i'm building my wolf atm and have been following remsy's guide and he doesn't advocate the use of bramble, so i was curious about it. plus it would change my points spent in str.

I think when i use my rabie gear with enigma it hits around 38k rabie i forget.

But i do know when im wearin bramble it's 49k rabie's. and this is with Bk ring , 9 shapers , anni , torch , +3 shape ammy and jalals.

ebotdz is nice since its range 3 and the shield will help block a smiters charge attack and other melee.

as long as you have a nice anni and torch a base strength of 90-100 would be a good idea too equip some of the heavyer gear.

^^ thanks for that. Its helped me a lot.

you know what they say "piss off an animal (Werewolf) and they get desperate."

I'm not PvP, nor MP, but I can't see why you're winning. I've got little background in druids as well, so that doesn't help.
To me, it looks like you're versing newbs or idiots. It seems that your only kills are when they run into you/teleport into you or attack melee you. Now, you may have good damage and hp, but isn't it stupid for a hammerdin to teleport right next to you? Same for a sorc. Should she not teleport away and cast?
One of the fights with a hammerdin as an example: He took 2 steps, hammers, 2 steps, hammers. You on the other hand, spammed shift+attack, 2 steps back, spammed Sft+atk, 2 steps back. Had you attecked, you would've been slaughtered, right? He only lost that fight because he was stupid enough to teleport onto you.
You may have decent range, but they only die when they're dumb enough to run into you. Is this true, that you rely on them running into you or being stupid/careless?
It's nice that you can survive and have huge HP, but is the wolfs ability vsing ranged/hammers/magic limited to them being dumb enough to teleport into you? Versing melees is different, as you rely on damage+hp, but ranged/casters should keep away from your melee, or is positioning/keeping away from your attacks BM?

Thanks,
Drystan.

Oh, and sorry if this is newbish because I have no experience in PvP, but that's what I saw from your, and their movements and positioning. Any other vids you could point me to which shows other skill?

EDIT: Ok, just saw your 1v1 KibavsHammerdin. That did look much better, although the hammerdin did walk into your range now and again. Some of the kills were actually very nice though.
Also, everytime you attack, your health seems to drop to <100 or very low. Is that hammers doing that damage and can hammers not do the final damage? They drop you very quickly, but never seem to finish you.

Its knowing when too play defensive and when too be offensive. I just happen too be a little more defensive.

Vs a hammerdin would it be wiser too stand in 1 spot or chase them through hammer field?

Does a sorc not tele away when chased , Does a bow zon not run when chased , does a necro mancer not tele away when chased , so on and so forth. So why cant a wolf play the same tactic and run and force them too chase me?

And even if they dont chase me i can switch from running away too chasin them in an instant.

And also im gettin sick of people sayin all the people i duel are noob , Fine i guess everyone i pk is a noob...?

Dude chill... Watch the video. Most of the people teleported on top of you. Only one or two of them (I think, can't watch it again now) you actually moved into and attacked.
As I said, the hammerdins teleported on top of you, letting you shift+attack.
Only one hammerdin moved slowly, casting hammers as he went. You had no chance but to fall back. You had no chance of attacking him, as he was offensively pushing you back. You only won that battle when he teleported on top of you. If he had've kept pushing, noone would've won. You would've retreated with no opening in the hammers, while he would've pushed with no chance of you running in.

The sorc in that vid didn't teleport. She saw (late) you were attacking, and she tried to run. You got 1 rabies on her which gave her poison.

As I said, I don't have a PvP background. I've never seen bow zons or mancers fight. But yes, they'd attack and retreat, attack, retreat, etc. You're a melee char, and you can't attack/retreat.
As a melee'er, you need to be close. They don't, so if they keep from your attack, they're preventing you getting a hit on them. Most (MOST, not all) of these kills, you didn't run in, nor did they run away. Many of them teleported within your range.

i can switch from running away too chasin them in an instant.
I would like to see your offensiveness. For you to actually run in and kill someone skilled at keeping their distance while attacking, preventing that rabies hit. Someone who doesn't teleport on top of you and let you get your hit in.

ElohimWolf said:
And also im gettin sick of people sayin all the people i duel are noob
ElohimWolf said:
Some that i pked were newb some were not.
The people in that clip above didn't look like they dueled efficiently, except the hammerdin, until he teleported on top of you.
As I said, the 1v1 KibavsHammerdin looked muched more skillful on your part. These clips are the type that show skill.
I think you should show some of your deaths as well, as these show others things to try to avoid. A loss is a chance to improve.

meh the 1 video were public duel games so yah dont exspect too much skill , the few times i did die i was jumped 2vs1 by 2 hammerdins.

and as my previous post i didnt meen for it too sound hostile.

Hmmm, I missed a little bit. The hammerdin didn't continue the attack like I thought he did. He hammered, moved slightly, hammered again, and should've kept hammering as he attacked. Instead he ran in, attacked, ran away and vanished.
I think you did pretty well, but many of them were kills where they teleported too closely, their own mistakes. I thought they were pubbies.
That 1v1KibvsHamm. was much better. You actually had to move differently to what you did vs those pubs.

Back to my original question:
Everytime you attack, your health seems to drop to <100 or very low. Is that hammers doing that damage and can hammers not do the final damage? They drop you very quickly, but never seem to finish you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High