How many El's to roll a Zod?

i wonder if during all these years of bnet action all realms combined have dropped so many els. id say no =)

Hehehehe, I love math, it's so sadistic. Why punch somebody in the balls when you can destroy their hopes and dreams with infallible logic?

There is a slight chance that the fabric of the universe will collapse in the next few seconds. There is also a slight chance that Angelina Jolie will be sitting on your bed in lingerie when you come home tomorrow.

i, too, love math!

hehe. exponential growth is great

i remember my old physics teacher telling us a story about a guy who was challenged to go round all 20 pubs in his home town, drinking a teaspoon of bear in the 1st, 2 in the second, 4 in the 3rd, 8 int the 4th and so on to the 20th pub. i think if he made to the last pub he would have had to drink about 500 pints in there.

Xenon[KoA] said:
14281868906496 eL to Zod

This would be why I don't bother to pick up El runes...14.7 TRILLION els to a Zod. More than a MILLION just for a freaking Dol rune. I knew they were worthless, but I didn't know they were THAT worthless.

Lightbulb Sun said:
There is a slight chance that the fabric of the universe will collapse in the next few seconds. There is also a slight chance that Angelina Jolie will be sitting on your bed in lingerie when you come home tomorrow.

i, too, love math!

Hmmm... I wonder how unlikely that chance exactly is... :shocked:

JihadJesus said:
This would be why I don't bother to pick up El runes...14.7 TRILLION els to a Zod. More than a MILLION just for a freaking Dol rune. I knew they were worthless, but I didn't know they were THAT worthless.
Well, thats if you're cubing them.
on East atm, you can just trade 40 el's for a hR if you know the right ppl + have the patience to mule 40 bloody el's -_-

Xenon[KoA] said:
on East atm, you can just trade 40 el's for a hR if you know the right ppl + have the patience to mule 40 bloody el's -_-

i've heard of something like 40 pgems for soj, for rerolling, but why els ? I mean, if they want to transmute them all for higher runes, on non ladder, you cant transmute runes higher to dol or something like that. So if you're non ladder, you waste a hr for dol...

Xenon[KoA] said:
On West, there's some guy selling a HR for 15 El runes apiece. :prop:

This idea have crossed my mind, when I just started to play D2. I did 3 countess runs, I cubed 3 eld's for Tir, after I looked at my watch and forget about this idea straight away

WhiteAlien said:
This idea have crossed my mind, when I just started to play D2. I did 3 countess runs, I cubed 3 eld's for Tir, after I looked at my watch and forget about this idea straight away

lol. I never wanted to mule up or transmute any low runes. When an el, eld or stuff like those drops, i rarely take 'em, and last day i taked one for fun and traded it for Ber :shocked:

BabyLink said:
i've heard of something like 40 pgems for soj, for rerolling, but why els ? I mean, if they want to transmute them all for higher runes, on non ladder, you cant transmute runes higher to dol or something like that. So if you're non ladder, you waste a hr for dol...
Mass rolling fortitudes usually.
It's a pain in the *** to trade for the els/sols/dols separately.
Plus, profit margin's usually high enough (and considering time saved) its more efficient to trade hrs for the bulk crappy runes.

You know, if you had all those Els and you cubed up to a Zod, you'd feel pretty stupid if you didn't have one left over for the BOTD. So I think you should add one more to that total.

BabyLink said:

Yeah there are tonnes of ppl going 1 HR for 15 els or 15 tirs or 15 hels. Since they got so many duped HR its faster to trade for the low crap and roll their runewords than to look for the small runes themself.

Still, you must play ladder to do stuff like that, and i guess its a good thing 'cause more hrs are legit

No, I'd bet that more HR are legit in nonladder. Nonladder has been around longer and thusly more runes have gotten a chance to drop. The law of averages is on their side.

You will fill up the whole 5 acts with els and you will be able to roll, to lets say...ist?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High